AMAZING JELLIES - Ruth Mendelson (trance/relaxation) {FerraBit}

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 9, 2010 by FerraBitin Music
Torrent verified.

AMAZING JELLIES - Ruth Mendelson (trance/relaxation) {FerraBit} (Size: 117.18 MB)
 1 Amazing Jellies - Version 1.mp353.5 MB
 2 Amazing Jellies - Version 2.mp349.73 MB
 3 Cochiti.mp313.21 MB
 Amazing Jellies cover 1-sm.jpg44.33 KB
 Amazing Jellies cover 1.jpg353.02 KB
 Amazing Jellies cover 2.jpg353.55 KB
 Ruth Mendelson_Amazing Jellies_INFO_FerraBit.txt3.9 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

AMAZING JELLIES (COUNCIL OF THE SEA BEINGS) - Ruth Mendelson

ISBN . . . : 711517679725

Format . . : MP3. 3 tracks, 116 MB

Bitrate . .: 320 kbps (iTunes 9, CBR, Stereo, 44.1 kHz)

Source . . : 1 CD (51 minutes)

Genre . . .: New Age, Trance, Relaxation

Nice relaxation CD (by request).

Nicely tagged and labeled, original CD tracks, cover scan included.

Thanks for sharing & caring.

Cheers, FerraBit

March 2010

Links:

http://www.ruthmendelson.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Aquarium

http://www.neaq.org/animals_and_exhibits/exhibits/individual_exhibits/amazing_jellies/ Originally posted:

https://thepiratebay.org/user/FerraBit (TPB) & Demonoid

Please present your library card, and comment me some loving.

From RuthMendelson.com, Notes From the Composer:

I was originally commissioned by the New England Aquarium to compose this soundtrack for their "AMAZING JELLIES" exhibit.

Since then, several people who frequented the exhibit- from teachers to massage therapists to individuals who were simply visiting from out of town - have all been requesting this CD.

Before I started to write the music, I sat for hours by the fish tanks at the New England Aquarium- studying the slow, languid movements of the jellies, and the way they would shimmer in the light. The smallest of them looked like tiny luminous umbrellas, the largest of them looked like transparent overstuffed pillows with long tentacles dangling underneath. Regardless, ALL jellies look like stars when they are first born, and they all move very VERY slowly in the water.

If you use your imagination, you can feel how slowly the jellies swim through the water- simply by listening to and feeling the slow pulse of the music.

The music is written in 4 movements (sections)- each one describing a different mood or “color.” Each movement depicts a different aspect of the mystery and beauty of the ocean, and the jellies who live there.

Here are the names of the different movements:

Jellies Singing Hello, Welcoming You to Their World

Jellies Being Born

Jellies- Royalty of the Sea

Jellies- Swimming in Light

I've also included a very special track Cochiti (named after the Sacred Cochiti Pueblo in New Mexico), featuring Medicine Drums and string orchestra.

A note regarding Cochiti:

A few years ago I took a solo camping trip to New Mexico. While I was there, I met a beautiful Tewa (that’s the name of a Native American Tribe) family who live on the Cochiti Pueblo. They are truly some of the kindest people I’ve ever met. The Grandfather of the family is a Medicine Drum maker. Native Drums are very Sacred. They literally sing the heartbeat of the very earth we live on.

After returning home from my camping trip, I received a special Medicine Drum in the mail that the Grandfather had made for me. A week after it arrived, I had an AMAZING dream filled with music and dance. In it, I heard LOTS of Drums playing with an orchestra while elders of all walks of life danced together in a Circle. Really, really cool. I wrote the music down when I woke up the following morning. Soon after that, the Boston Symphony played it! Now, you can hear the dream too!

The music begins with a brass chorale (trumpets, trombones, tubas and french horns all playing together). Keep listening! The Drums come in after the first minute.

Lots of kids love to draw pictures and make up stories while listening to Cochiti. Have fun!

"Ruth, your music is extraordinary" - Dr. Jane Goodall"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, do it.

Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it." - Goethe

- - -

Amazing Jellies - Written, Arranged and Produced by Ruth Mendelson

Patty Barkas, vocals (pattybarkas.com)

Marsia Shuron Harris, vocals (mshmusic.com)

Caroline Wilkins, vocals

Ruth Mendelson, everything else

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
117.18 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
AMAZING JELLIES - Ruth Mendelson (trance/relaxation) {FerraBit}

All Comments

nice oe
Thanks for the feedback.
2013-03-13 06:40