Alysa Zaftig - The Diplomat's Daughter.epub205.57 KB
 Alyse Zaftig - Fresh.epub334.73 KB
 Alyse Zaftig - The Hitman's Pregnant Bride.epub198.95 KB
 Alyse Zaftig - The Reformed Bad Boy's Baby.epub301.33 KB
 Alyse Zaftig - Trouble.epub150.73 KB

Description

Alysa Zaftig Collection

The Diplomat's Daughter
As the curvy daughter of two Foreign Service Officers, this state dinner should have been easy. Tell that to the bombers. I have to escape from the ambassador’s residence with the help of two dragon shifters.

Fresh
I should never have done this. I just wanted to tease her to get her back for what she thought about me. I didn’t mean to fall in love. Now she’s pregnant, and I have to convince her to marry me. Not easy, considering that the first time that we met, I was lying through my teeth.

The Hitman's Pregnant Bride
I lived a perfectly normal life. I had a fantastic and loving new husband, the kind who brought me breakfast in bed, and a great job with flexible hours. The Lexus SUV that I got as a wedding present wasn't too bad either. I was overjoyed when I told Andreas that we were expecting a child. Then I found my husband's guns. His fake passports. The enormous safe hidden in the basement. Now I'm on the run, trying to protect myself and my baby. I wish that he would leave us alone, but I want mercy from a man who has none.

The Reformed Bad Boy's Baby
Can she heal his broken heart? Allen McKane is crawling out from the ashes. After losing his wife in childbirth, he stopped caring about anything but business, staying in his private cave of grief and guilt and ignoring the son who looks too much like his dead wife. After a wake-up call in Singapore, he’s finally moving forward, getting to know the son that he’s neglected all these years. Slowly and surely, he’s pushing past his grief and letting go of his tragic past.
That’s when he meets Valentina Baez. She makes his heart start again, a heart that he thought he buried with his wife. Valentina is a curvy consultant who never expected to meet a billionaire dressed in khakis at a baseball game. She was surprised to see his gang tattoos, and they only meant to spend a single weekend together. But when she realizes that she’s pregnant, will that turn into a lifetime?

Trouble

I’ve always hated him. He’s practically grown up at my house. He eats our food. He swims in our pool. He teases me every day, and I’m hitting a tipping point. Trouble McKane is the no-good, too-handsome god of our college. I wish I never counted the eight ridges of his abs. I wish I never noticed the sharp V that points south. I wish he didn’t haunt my dreams at night.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.16 MB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Alyse Zaftig Collection