Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked 2011 R5 READNFO XviD-26K

seeders: 12
leechers: 2
Added on January 20, 2012 by hail_alphain Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked 2011 R5 READNFO XviD-26K (Size: 631.3 MB)
 Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked 2011 R5 READNFO XviD-26K.avi624.12 MB
 Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked 2011 R5 READNFO XviD-26K.nfo3.51 KB
 HDSceneRG.txt115 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes
 att-networks.com.txt39 bytes
 sample.avi7.18 MB
 Sceneunderground.org.txt77 bytes

Description

Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked 2011 R5 READNFO XviD-26KImdb:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1615918/Plot:Playing around while aboard a cruise ship, the Chipmunks and Chipettes accidentally go overboard and end up marooned in a tropical paradise. They discover their new turf is not as deserted as it seems.Sources:RUSSIAN VIDEO THNXS!!OWN audio as some of you guyz will know...Notes:READNFO WHY BECAUSE THE AUDIO GIVEN TO USE HAD ADVERTS IN WHICH NEEDED CUTTIN!!... THE AUDIO WAS NOT SO BAD...ENCODED VIDEO AND THE SYNCED THE AUDIO TO THE ENCODED VIDEO SO ENJOY!!!PLUS IS IN SYNC BINGO ;)Greetz:Xtreme Encode|FYA|ILLUMANTI|CM8|RX|VISION|HDSCENE|NIGHTMAREZ|xTriLL|DTRG|CRYS|REMIXHD|BIDA|RX|REFILL|INSPiRAL|SIC|ZOMBIESZ|HOPETo all the people who have helped me :P you know who you areAnything to offer email us @: 26k@hushmail.meVideoID : 0Format : MPEG-4 VisualFormat profile : Advanced Simple@L5Format settings, BVOP : 1Format settings, QPel : NoFormat settings, GMC : No warppointsFormat settings, Matrix : CustomCodec ID : XVIDCodec ID/Hint : XviDDuration : 1h 29mnBit rate : 755 KbpsWidth : 720 pixelsHeight : 400 pixelsDisplay aspect ratio : 16:9Frame rate : 24.000 fpsOriginal frame rate : 25.000 fpsColor space : YUVChroma subsampling : 4:2:0Bit depth : 8 bitsScan type : ProgressiveCompression mode : LossyBits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.109Stream size : 482 MiB (77%)Writing library : XviD 64AudioID : 1Format : MPEG AudioCodec ID : 55Codec ID/Hint : MP3Duration : 1h 24mnBit rate : 224 KbpsChannel(s) : 2 channelsSampling rate : 44.1 KHzCompression mode : LossyStream size : 136 MiB (22%)Alignment : Split accross interleavesInterleave, duration : 44 ms (1.05 video frame)Interleave, preload duration : 500 ms

Screens:

Thank you smallz for banner!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
631.3 MB
seeders:12
leechers:2
Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked 2011 R5 READNFO XviD-26K

Trailer

All Comments

thanks for sharing
copy is very watchable, sound is a little muffled, but my kids didn't complain. Thank you uploader.
thank tou man for the gr8 upload luv u
A/V is pretty bad. Movie is OK, but not quite as good as I expected. Thank you!!!
good video, poor audio, audio is really muted and sounds like a camcorder filmed in a bank vault, but ty uploader
thanks man great copy