Alone in the Dark Illumination Eldritch Edition RePack By MAXAGENT NASWARI+ZOHAIB

seeders: 2
leechers: 6
Added on June 13, 2015 by Zohaib2044in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Alone in the Dark Illumination Eldritch Edition RePack By MAXAGENT NASWARI+ZOHAIB (Size: 5.08 GB)
 game-3.bin1.1 GB
 game-2.bin1.08 GB
 game-4.bin1007.24 MB
 game-5.bin750.77 MB
 game-1.bin654.74 MB
 game-6.bin535.97 MB
 setup.exe2.41 MB
 Readme.txt154 bytes
 autorun.inf79 bytes
 vcredist_x64.exe6.86 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB

Description

Release Date: June 11, 2015
Genre: Action (Survival Horror) / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: Pure FPS
Publisher: Atari
Publication Type: RePack by MAXAGENT
Language: English / French / Italian / German / Spanish
Language: English
Tablet: Enclosing "CODEX"
Game Version: v.1.0

Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 (64bit version)
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD Processor 2.3+ GHz
RAM: 4 GB
Hard Drive Space: 15 GB
Sound device: compatible with DirectX
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX or AMD Radeon 6850 HD series card

Description:
The game «Alone in the Dark: Illumination ™» takes place in an abandoned town Lorvich in southern Virginia. The once thriving by mining enterprises, he fell victim to a terrible flood that destroyed the mines and the rest of the building. Residents in a hurry to flee their destroyed homes and overnight Lorvich empty. With the disaster has passed many years, and have long forgotten about the city. The reason for flooding, however, is still shrouded in mystery.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.08 GB
seeders:2
leechers:6
Alone in the Dark Illumination Eldritch Edition RePack By MAXAGENT NASWARI+ZOHAIB

Trailer

All Comments

HD GAMEPLAY :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF0TCeWWrxM
The game works fine. Though I have to say the game looks graphically awesome but the game sucks badly. Needs more time for optimization as now it's kinda buggy. Animations seems a little stiff, the aiming is a bit off, AI sometimes gets stuck in places and yes the game has no story whatsoever. The game just puts you in the beginning with no explanation or anything and it's boring to play alone considering the fact that this can't be played in multiplayer (at the moment). Some objectives like go there and come back here etc. gets too repetitive. This game wants to be Left 4 Dead minus the zombie and in third-person. In short, a bad game in a good engine (Unreal Engine 4). Stay away from this game. Not even worth downloading. Don't say I didn't warned you. I'd rate this game 4 out of 10 in my opinion. Such a shame it was slapped with Alone in the Dark in the title. Should be "Not Alone in the Dark" instead as it was intentionally meant to be a 4-player coop.
The game works great and needs further optimization

But after playing it for about 3hrs i gotta say it is nothing like the original alone in the dark, this is sort of a crappy game with a CLONED "alone in the dark" title and ofcourse there's no story mode ,do give it a try
worst game ever played
no story mode for great series
Great but do this includes the dlc's ?