Almost Legal With Tommy Chong S01E08 - Guest Bruce & Allison Margolin.mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on March 14, 2016 by Beavisin TV
Torrent verified.

Almost Legal With Tommy Chong S01E08 - Guest Bruce & Allison Margolin.mp4 (Size: 165.26 MB)
 Almost Legal With Tommy Chong S01E08 - Guest Bruce & Allison Margolin.mp4165.26 MB

Description

--=A THUMBS UP & RATING IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED=--
THANK YOU!!

Almost Legal With Tommy Chong - Season 1 Episode 8

General show info:

Pot legend Tommy Chong has his own talk show! The Grammy Award-winning comedian is at the helm of the “counterculture variety show” Almost Legal with Tommy Chong. The satirical new series is in the vein of traditional late-night talk shows, with interviews, musical guests and comedy skits.

Tommy’s son Paris pitched the idea when the elder Chong was diagnosed with rectal cancer and had to stop touring. Chong tells High Times, “Paris convinced me that I could use my time off to do a talk show—no traveling, and less stress on me. We’ve done about 10 episodes, and it’s a lot of fun. It’s a new endeavor for me.”

It’s also a new era, Chong proclaims. “I’m dealing with another generation that didn’t grow up with Cheech & Chong, so it’s very exciting. And the way marijuana is becoming legal—we’re breaking new ground in so many different ways.”

Celebrity guests appearing on upcoming episodes of Almost Legal include Eli Roth, Killer Mike, Roy Choi, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Modest Mouse. When asked whom he’d like to have on the show next, Chong says he’d welcome any of the Republican presidential hopefuls. “I would love to have any of them on the show. I would love to have Donald Trump on the show! The Republicans—they’re a desperate bunch. They remind me of a pond of koi fish trying to be fed. There are so many of them, and they’ve all got their mouths open.”

The show is more intellectual than one might expect, Chong tells us. “It’s not the dumb stoner approach: 'Let’s get high and say stupid things.' It’s the opposite of that. I spend a lot of time talking about how we treat cancer with marijuana. It’s very informative.”

If people seed this I will upload more...

Encode Information
Resolution: 854x480
Video : x264
Audio : AAC 2 channel, 48kbps, 44kHz
Frame Rate : 29.97 fps
Bitrate: 1047kbps
Length: 00:21:52

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
165.26 MB