Almost An Angel - Paranormal Angel Romance by Bobby Hutchinson {Bindaredundat}

seeders: 8
leechers: 3
Added on February 3, 2015 by Bindaredundatin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Almost An Angel - Paranormal Angel Romance by Bobby Hutchinson {Bindaredundat} (Size: 3.01 MB)
 Almost An Angel - book info.txt6.79 KB
 Almost An Angel by Bobby Hutchinson.azw3362.68 KB
 ALMOST AN ANGEL_ paranormal ang - Hutchinson, Bobby.epub276.18 KB
 ALMOST AN ANGEL_ paranormal ang - Hutchinson, Bobby.mobi621.18 KB
 ALMOST AN ANGEL_ paranormal ang - Hutchinson, Bobby.pdf1.44 MB
 Cover.jpg333.69 KB
 metadata.opf1.28 KB

Description

Almost An Angel: paranormal angel romance [Kindle Edition]
Bobby Hutchinson (Author)

Format: AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF
File Size: 3 MB

Product Details

File Size: 415 KB
Print Length: 209 pages
Publisher: Sunflower Publishing (May 31st 2013)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00D4LHBVI

Book Description

Publication Date: May 31st 2013
Love paranormal futuristic romance - with angels?
Almost An Angel is about a woman who's back visiting FROM the future.
Klutzy, loveable Sameh Smith, an aspiring Adept, was born 500 years from now. She's sent back from 2500 to give us a helping hand with developmental issues we need to master in order to evolve. Trouble is, Sameh is no expert in teleportation or healing. She’s better at recognizing honesty and understanding what’s really going on in people’s minds and hearts.

What’s going on in P.I. Adam Hawkins head when he first sees Sameh is definitely X rated. He’s never met anyone like her before. Who has? He figures she’s a nutcase, even though she does look--well, almost like an angel. And how to explain the amazing effect she has on his partner's handicapped son?
Adam is adept at seduction, disparaging of love, except when it comes to kids. He relies on subterfuge in relationships, Sameh knows only total honesty.
Can a flawed, not so ordinary guy and an insecure aspiring Adept find a way to bridge the emotional differences and the 500 years that separate them?

˃˃˃ FUNNY, DEEPLY MOVING, EROTIC AND TENDER, ALMOST AN ANGEL WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH, MAKE YOU CRY, MAKE YOU STAY UP LATE READING.<<<

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Do yourself a favor and read this book! I don't like time travel novels, but loved it!!!! August 13, 2013
By Anna Mullins
Format: Kindle Edition
Typically time travel novels are not my thing...at all! However, this is definitely one to read! I have read 16 of Bobby Hutchinson's books, and am always waiting for a new one. That being said, I passed this book over many times because it is listed as "A Time Travel Novel". Please don't let the first few pages fool you.
The book starts 500 years into the future, but quickly enters the 21st century!
I absolutely loved Adam in this novel. He is a tough guy on the outside, but Sameh's goodness and innocence capture his heart!
I laughed out loud very early in the story at the first kiss! Absolutely hilarious!!! I even shed a tear or two with the love shown to the handicapped child of Adam's friend.
Bobby's grasp of human nature and how people interact with one another is amazing. Do yourself a favor and read this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read! April 13, 2014
By Nadine
I really enjoyed this book. Great story line, great characters. I'd love to see more time travel books from this author!

Time Travel July 24, 2014
By N J Reasor
I don't usually read time travel books, but I love Bobby's books no matter the subject, and I loved this one, too. She puts some sexual encounters in her books, but doesn't let them take over the story. As I read, I agonized over what I felt would be a not completely happy ending, but, as with all of her books, the ending was just right. Exceptional!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!!! July 23, 2014
By Ana
What a great "good feeling" emotion after reading this book. I was just able to submerge myself into the story line and keep on going. I am SO glad for happy endings :):)
This story did deal with troubling issues and also gives hope for resolutions. I look forward to reading all the kindle stories from this author.
I recommend this story to everyone.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars is it a romance or sci-fi? August 25, 2013
By Lindah
This is a delightful read. The story line is well developed and holds your interest from page to page. Normally the only sci-fi that I enjoy is that which is probable in the near future. This is charming with memorable characters. Yes it is a romance. The mark of a good story for me is when I reach the last page I wonder what is happening (with no thought of a follow up book) with the characters. This one I want to know what happened to the street kids? Did they turn out to be good citizens? How many babies are we expecting in the future? Do they have their mother’s abilities? Does Great Grandmother Kendra make it back for a visit? What happens to the blue knights? You will have to read the book to see if it leaves you with the same questions or others. Does the new partner make a good detective? This would be a great summer read.

Biography

Bobby Hutchinson was born in a coal mining town in the Canadian Rockies, and she grew up reading and listening to her mom and dad tell outrageous stories. She wrote her first novel, Sheltering Bridges, at the age of 45, and it took her a year because she didn't know how to type, or how to write romance, either.
She learned, however, and that first book sold to Harlequin Superromance. Drunk with instant success, she immediately (well, over a period of many years) wrote and sold 50 more romances while marrying and divorcing several times.
Single now, she lives in her hometown of Sparwood, B.C. She's a foster-grandmother to two spoiled rabbits, and when she's not chasing them around the neighborhood, she writes and publishes romances, children's books and the odd (very odd) memoir.
HOW NOT TO RUN A B&B is the poignant and funny story of how she started her first B&B, with no experience whatsoever, hindered by a mass of complications in the form of eccentric neighbors, friends and guests. The book contains recipes that work, advice that is sometimes successful, and stories that weren't meant to be amusing, but seem to make readers laugh a lot.
Her latest romance is ISLAND SUNRISE, a romance set in Hawaii. The heroine, Charlie Cossini, is based on a fascinating carpenter Bobby knew in Vancouver--the first woman carpenter she'd ever met.
She's currently revising and uploading her romances to Amazon's Kindle. She has the rights back to 32, and she's writing more. (Hi, my name is Bobby, and I'm addicted to writing!) Watch for them on Kindles romance page.
Bobby loves to hear from readers, and can be found at...

http://www.bobbyhutchinson.c... email at bobbyhut@telus.net

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.01 MB
seeders:8
leechers:3

All Comments

Thank you!