05 - Heartbeat Chilli.mp39.87 MB
 06 - If Loneliness Was Art.mp38.03 MB
 07 - Woody Allen.mp36.1 MB
 08 - Let's Go Swimming.mp310.38 MB
 09 - My Heart Is A Drummer.mp37.52 MB
 10 - What Will Be Will Be.mp38.31 MB

Description

yes it is seeded

Allo Darlin' began as a vehicle for the solo songwriting exploits of Australian Elizabeth Morris. Morris moved to London, England in 2005,[1] and began performing and making recordings under the name "The Darlings". Morris would only release one disc under this name, a three-track affair called The Photo EP, which came out on the U.K.-based indie pop label WeePOP! in late 2007. Morris changed the project's name to "Allo Darlin'", inspired by the calling of market traders in Soho.[2]
She self-released a Christmas-themed EP, "Merry Christmas from Allo Darlin", at the end of 2008. A few months later, in early 2009, Allo Darlin's lineup expanded to include two members of the group Hexicon, guitarist Paul Rains (who first began working with Morris when the two recorded a cover of Bruce Springsteen's "Atlantic City") and drummer Michael Collins, along with Moustache of Insanity's Bill Botting on bass. The newly formed quartet released their first single, "Henry Rollins Don't Dance" (WeePOP! Records), that summer. London-based record label Fortuna Pop! signed the band soon after, and Allo Darlin' saw a couple of singles on that label in short order (2009's "The Polaroid Song" and 2010's "Dreaming," which featured a cameo by the Pipettes' Monster Bobby). The band's self-titled full-length debut album, produced by Simon Trought, was released on Fortuna Pop in the summer of 2010.[3]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
85.91 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
allo darlin'

All Comments

tooo slow, but if it will complete with 1,0kb/s, it's not problem.
if you are still having trouble get in touch, it is my torrent.
thankyou so much, I've been looking for a torrent for this album which works for ages, it is much appreciated!