Allegiant 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTS-JYK

seeders: 30
leechers: 520
Added on July 3, 2016 by condorsin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pDVDRip

Allegiant 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTS-JYK (Size: 3.04 GB)
 Allegiant 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTS-JYK.mkv3.04 GB
 Allegiant 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTS-JYK.mkv.jpg161.05 KB
 English(SDH).srt92.96 KB
 english.srt83.35 KB
 Spanish.srt82.4 KB

Description

imageStoryline

After the earth-shattering revelations of INSURGENT, Tris must escape with Four and go beyond the wall enclosing Chicago. For the first time ever, they will leave the only city and family they have ever known. Once outside, old discoveries are quickly rendered meaningless with the revelation of shocking new truths. Tris and Four must quickly decide who they can trust as a ruthless battle ignites beyond the walls of Chicago which threatens all of humanity. In order to survive, Tris will be forced to make impossible choices about courage, allegiance, sacrifice and love.

General

Format.......: Matroska

File Size....: 3.04 GiB

Duration.....: 2h 0mn

Bitrate......: 3 607 Kbps

Source.......: BluRay

Encoder".......JYK

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3410834/

VideoVideo Format......: AVC

Video Codec.......: x264 core 148 r2638 7599210

Bitrate...........: 2 850 Kbps

Frame Rate........: 23.976 fps

Width.............: 1 920 pixels

Height............: 800 pixels

aspect ratio......: 2.40:1

AudioFormat..........: DTS

Bitrate.........: 755 Kbps

Channels........: 6 channels

Sampling Rate...: 48.0 KHz

Language........: EnglishSubtitles:

Codec...................... Language

srt ....................... English

srt ....................... Spanish

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.04 GB
seeders:30
leechers:520
Allegiant 2016 1080p BluRay x264 DTS-JYK

Trailer

All Comments

hanks condors. Good quality
Audio of this release is compatible only with SMPlayer , MPC-HC , KODI , MPV and any other player that supports TrueHD Atmos 7.1
Thanks condors. Good quality, appropriate to the file size.
tnx a lot wew
thks brother condors.
Thanks!
Crap movie.
We only judge here A/V quality. The present score of 5.9 rated by 30k people in IMDB does not qualify it as crap movie. Each person has his/her own preferences and criteria in judging. Only if you consider yourself as a qualified professional movie critic then you can influence others by exactly rating it with a movie score, rather than denying them a chance to enjoy watching this or any movie being tagged as crap.
Feel better getting that righteous superior indignation off your chest?

User shivnathc, who so upset you, did rate the A/V quality - 10/10 in fact. That he added a brief personal comment about what he thought of the film itself is entirely in keeping with KAT guidelines. A two word, extremely clear review. Certainly shorter than your lengthy and unnecessary comment. Or mine.

By the way - I notice YOU haven't bothered to rate the torrent at all. All you've done is rant about how only professional movie critics are qualified to share an opinion about a movie, or something.

Well, I for one feel better, and will now separately post my rating of the torrent.

Crap movie by the way.
it was a crap movie. i actually laughed out loud in theaters because of how corny the scene was where they had some bubble cover them and transported them outside the ship. it looked so stupid i couldn't believe it was in the movie. the whole series went downhill after the first.
Me. I care.
thanks