Alla Kar - Love Me Series 1-2 epub

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on February 12, 2014 by tr8seain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Alla Kar - Love Me Series 1-2 epub (Size: 685.66 KB)
 metadata.opf2.52 KB
 Teach Me - Alla Kar.epub214.23 KB
 Cover.jpg148.59 KB
 Play Me - Alla Kar.epub233.54 KB
 metadata.opf3.86 KB
 Cover.jpg82.92 KB

Description

Teach Me
Sarah Thomas’ life is comfortable. She is almost finished with college, has a steady boyfriend and her own apartment. It isn’t until she stumbles into her new next-door-neighbor that her comfortable world is turned on its side. She has more than homework to worry about now.

Liam Downs is tattooed, tall, sexy and a smooth talker. He had wanted Sarah ever since she stumbled over his dog outside his new apartment complex. Having her was something he had to have.

Until he met her again as a student in his new Survey of Civ class.

Play Me
She’s his best play yet …

ROXANNE DEEDS thinks she’s far enough away from her past that her demons can’t come back to haunt her. With only one year left of college, everything looks like it’s falling into place—until Southern Arkansas University’s drool-worthy football running back crashes into her with no intention of letting go.

WESTON GARRISON knows two things in life. Sex and football. And he doesn’t plan on changing anytime soon—until he tears his hamstring a week before his first game, and his trainer is the one woman that he can’t seem to get enough of.

When Roxy’s past catches up to them, will their love be enough to save them both?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
685.66 KB
seeders:4
leechers:1
Alla Kar - Love Me Series 1-2 epub

All Comments

Thank you
Sounds good, thanks!
Thank you