All-Star Superman 01-12 by Morrison & Quitely (2006-2008|Digital|Zone-Empire) {VTS}

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on February 28, 2014 by VikTSlickin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

All-Star Superman 01-12 by Morrison & Quitely (2006-2008|Digital|Zone-Empire) {VTS} (Size: 275.22 MB)
 All-Star Superman 001 (2006) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr20.64 MB
 All-Star Superman 002 (2006) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr21.63 MB
 All-Star Superman 003 (2006) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr26.59 MB
 All-Star Superman 004 (2006) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr24.78 MB
 All-Star Superman 005 (2006) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr27.38 MB
 All-Star Superman 006 (2007) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr23.02 MB
 All-Star Superman 007 (2007) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr21.27 MB
 All-Star Superman 008 (2007) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr24.3 MB
 All-Star Superman 009 (2007) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr20.37 MB
 All-Star Superman 010 (2008) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr20.47 MB
 All-Star Superman 011 (2008) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr23.31 MB
 All-Star Superman 012 (2008) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr21.46 MB

Description

For more information on this story, please see the wikilink here:
All-Star Superman

Although occasionally his work is controversial or a little too dense for mass consumption, there is no denying that Grant Morrison at his best is an absolutely brilliant writer - as this multiple Eisner Award-winning series proves. Economical and accessible, this is the story of Superman's life through the lens of his impending death - opening with an amazing one page recap of his origin and going from there. Frank Quitely's artwork is equally astounding, always express but also showing joyous abandon as Superman flies through the skies. Although sometimes melancholy due the to the theme of mortality, it is never maudlin and always a pleasure to read. The portrayal of Lex Luthor here is especially fascinating and compelling, as Morrison explicitly gives the reasons why he does what he does - and it makes a twisted kind of sense. This a great and seminal work of a master and should not be missed.

Although blackcanary has previously posted the Minutemen Digital rips (thanks!), these are the other slightly older ones by Zone-Empire. Looking at them side by side, I think the resolution is the same or close for both, so really the choice is up to you as to which set you prefer. I like these a little better and it is good to have variety for comparison, so I present them here. Thanks to Zone for their awesome work, please seed and enjoy! :-)

Click Spidey for my uploads:

Don't know how to read a comic on your computer? Try CDisplayEX!
Torrent: CDisplayEx Version 1.9.9 Comic Book Reader for Windows x86 and x64

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
275.22 MB
seeders:7
leechers:0
All-Star Superman 01-12 by Morrison & Quitely (2006-2008|Digital|Zone-Empire) {VTS}

All Comments

Thanks.
My release group buddy posted a great rip of the animated adaptation of this; be sure to check it out!

I would but I'm going on day 2 of just trying to get it downloaded to my seedbox. I dont think he gets the whole seeding thing.
Yeah, I see what you mean - that sucks bro. I will send a message about it as well.
Thanks we had dialogue last night and I told him better trackers to use but idk if he was understanding me.