All I Want Is Forever by Sunny Harris.epub

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on June 23, 2016 by itsjustme1in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

All I Want Is Forever by Sunny Harris.epub (Size: 432.54 KB)
 All I Want Is Forever by Sunny Harris.epub432.54 KB

Description

When the young and sexy FBI Agent, Grace Moore, gets the opportunity to interview a suspected drug lord, she jumps at the chance. From the moment she lays eyes on Donovan Richard’s file, something about him draws her in. Soon, she will realize that Donovan is unlike any other suspect she’s ever pursued. Handling his case with the same professionalism she’s handled others will be the challenge of her life.

Donovan Richards is no stranger to disappointment, but he’s made up his mind that his life won’t end the way it began—poor and alone. Love has eluded his grasp, until now. Grace has stormed into his life, and he wants nothing more than to make her his in every way imaginable. Unfortunately, Grace is intent on digging into the details of his sordid past to ensure a conviction against him.

In a matter of just seven days, Grace finds herself having to choose between her heart and her career. And Donovan is fighting to keep his freedom that can be snatched away by the woman he’s fallen for.

Can Grace handle this case like she would any other? Or will Donovan convince her to abandon her oath and give love a chance?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
432.54 KB
seeders:10
leechers:0
All I Want Is Forever by Sunny Harris.epub