Aliens Colonial Marines PC full game + DLC ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 48
leechers: 21
Added on February 12, 2013 by ^^nosTEAM^^in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Aliens Colonial Marines PC full game + DLC ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 5.55 GB)
 Aliens Colonial Marines nosTEAM.part1.exe3.99 GB
 Aliens Colonial Marines nosTEAM.part2.rar1.56 GB
 visit-nosteam.ro.html3.08 KB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.75 KB
 Open only part1 ,part2 is installing automatically.txt129 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : Full Game : English

About the Game:

Aliens: Colonial Marines is a first-person shooter which puts the player in the role of a United States Colonial Marine named Cpl. Christopher Winter.
The player will have access to iconic weapons from the movie such as the flamethrower, pulse rifle, smartgun, shotgun, pistol, RPGs, and robotic sentry turrets.
Players will also be able to use welding torches to seal doors and motion trackers to detect unseen enemies.
The players will gain experience points when killing enemies and completing certain objectives.
These experience points will allow players to customize the appearance of their character, purchase upgrades for weapons, and unlock other skill sets, all of which carry over to other gameplay modes.
The primary enemies of the game are the xenomorphs from the first three films, which include the Facehugger, Chestburster, and "Drone" alien from Alien, the "Warrior" and the "Queen" aliens from Aliens, as well as the "Runner" alien from Alien 3.....

PC System Requirements:
Minimum:

Processor: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
Memory: 2GB RAM (XP), 2GB RAM (Vista)
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8500/ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256 minimum)
Hard Drive: 7 GB free hard disk space

Notes:
This game is already cracked - just install and play.
Included Aliens: Colonial Marines SHARP Sticks DLC.

How to install:
After download is done:
- open part1 (executable file) ,
- choose location ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game from desktop shortcut.

More info and support here: http://www.nosteam.ro/

If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.55 GB
seeders:48
leechers:21
Aliens Colonial Marines PC full game + DLC ^^nosTEAM^^

All Comments

Not working. I instal everything like it says in instruction. But, V3DAudio1_7.dill is missing. I could't find it on your website, can you please give me some direct link for this file?
Can play multiplayer?
great download.. installed it on Win7 x86. works fine. only have one issue though. maybe its in the game or just my pc. i use an afterglow controller and cant seem to get it to work with the game. It is enabled under the options menu. hopefully someone can shed some light on this issue...Thanks
Works Great. Thanks uploader
Works Perfect! Win7/64bit, Athlon X4 750k, Geforce GT 640, 16gb RAM! Thanks nosTEAM!
you havent added the update 4,,,,,,,,the SSAO is missing as well the film grain,, how do u release you repacks like this