Alien Showdown The Day the Old West Stood Still (2013) 720p BrRi

seeders: 770
leechers: 672
Added on November 20, 2014 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Alien Showdown The Day the Old West Stood Still (2013) 720p BrRi (Size: 694.57 MB)
 Alien.Showdown.The.Day.the.Old.West.Stood.Still.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4694.47 MB
 WWW.YTS.RE.jpg107.92 KB

Description

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Get all YIFYs newest releases first at

Also there you will find a list of upcoming uploads, instant chat, account registration and an effective movie search.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2349142/IMDB RATING: 2.1

FORMAT.......................: MP4

CODEC........................: X264

GENRE........................: Action

FILE SIZE....................: 694.47 MB

RESOLUTION...................: 1280*720

FRAME RATE...................: 23.976 fps

LANGUAGE.....................: English

SUBTITLES....................: NONE

RUNTIME......................: 77 mins

An alien scout lands on earth in the year 1854. The creature is searching for water and food. Once it finds what it needs, it will call in an invasion fleet. A lone cowboy must stand against the alien invader or all will be lost

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
694.57 MB
seeders:770
leechers:672
Alien Showdown The Day the Old West Stood Still (2013) 720p BrRi

Trailer

All Comments

Uploader should have mentioned that movie was split screen, designed for 3-D. Don't bother downloading unless you already have 3-D glasses.Besides, movie itself is awful with 'cowboy' who has Swiss? accent, looks like an amateur college film project rather than a legitimate production
3D movie would of been have known before i wasted my time
Double screen.I use MPC, VLC & WMP but still get the same result.A waste of time to download it.
tyvm