Alien: Isolation - Digital Deluxe Edition [Update 3] (2014) PC | RePack from RG Freedom

seeders: 161
leechers: 40
Added on November 16, 2014 by sohaibsayedin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Alien: Isolation - Digital Deluxe Edition [Update 3] (2014) PC | RePack from RG Freedom (Size: 9.26 GB)
 freedom-2.bin3.96 GB
 freedom-3.bin3.66 GB
 freedom-1.bin1.55 GB
 freedom-4.bin68.36 MB
 setup.exe11.11 MB
 freedom-5.bin5.76 MB
 freedom-6.bin5.76 MB
 icon.ico65.79 KB
 autorun.inf86 bytes
 vcredist_x86.exe4.76 MB
 dotnetfx.exe868.57 KB
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB

Description

Year: 2014
Genre: Action (Survival Horror), 3D, 1st Person
Developer: The Creative Assembly
Publisher: SEGA
Platform: PC
Publication Type: RePack
Game Version: 1.0. (Update 1)
Language: Russian | English
Tablet: enclosing (ALI213)

System requirements:
√OS: Windows® 7, Windows® 8
√Processor: 3.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
√RAM: 4 GB RAM
√Video Card: DirectX 11, 1GB (AMD Radeon HD 5550 or Nvidia GeForce GT 430)
√ Free hard disk: 24 GB

Action thriller Alien: Isolation turns fifteen years after the events of the original films Ridley Scott's "Alien". And now the daughter of Ellen Ripley, Amanda has to face with the horror of the depths of space in an attempt to find out the truth about the disappearance of the mother. In the role of Amanda you meet with blinded panic brought to an extreme degree of desperation people ruthless and unpredictable Alien - Alien ... Amanda has no outstanding power and has no special training. So, with your help she will show resourcefulness in a seemingly hopeless situation, learn to make quick decisions in the face of mortal danger and take full advantage of their only advantage - reason. Only in this way will survive.

Game Features

- You will experience the true horror of the stranger - a dangerous opponent who will stop at nothing to get to you, and immediately respond to your every move
- hacks electronic systems, use every opportunity to survive and create objects to find a way out of any situation . Hide from the enemy, use diversions or converge with terrifying enemy face to face?
- Explore decommissioned and lost in the depths of space trade station "Sevastopol" inhabited desperate people

Features RePacks:
Do not cut / no recoded
version of the game: 1.0.u3
DLC:
- DLC: Last Survivor
- DLC: Crew Expendable
- Season Pass
- Corporate Lockdown
Sewn : Update 3
Tested : 8.1 on Windows (x64) RePack from RG Freedom

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.26 GB
seeders:161
leechers:40
Alien: Isolation - Digital Deluxe Edition [Update 3] (2014) PC | RePack from RG Freedom

Trailer

All Comments

I can confirm its working
Tnx for upload.
Must agree best Alien so far i play it on a 42inc Monitor with 5.1 Dolby Digital...all light off.. Man its a trip :) you get scared every f... time the alien snap you ! I never .never wanna go against a real Alien i will shit in my pants :)Seriously its a 10/10 for sound, music , atmosphere, design and graphic got an Ati 7950bfg and all is max and smooth at 60fps.... a fallow up is more then welcome :) Lets hope Doom 4 is gonna be like that :)
Not working. I started the game and I got only black screen.
the best game 4ever ;)