Alien Isolation - Collection (2014) PC RePack by R.G. Freedom

seeders: 113
leechers: 30
Added on January 17, 2016 by -HiFi-in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Alien Isolation - Collection (2014) PC RePack by R.G. Freedom (Size: 10.65 GB)
 freedom-1.bin3.96 GB
 freedom-2.bin3.66 GB
 freedom-3.bin1.22 GB
 freedom-4.bin935.9 MB
 freedom-5.bin831.41 MB
 freedom-6.bin74.53 MB
 setup.exe12.23 MB
 icon.ico65.79 KB
 3xDVD5.cmd305 bytes
 autorun.inf77 bytes
 vcredist_x86.exe4.76 MB
 dotnetfx.exe868.57 KB
 DXSETUP.exe285.34 KB

Description

Year: 2014

Genre: Action (Survival horror), 3D, 1st Person

Developer: The Creative Assembly

Publisher: SEGA

Platform: PC

Publication Type: Repak

Language: Russian | English

Language: Russian | English

Tablet: enclosing (PROPHET)

System Requirements:

• Operating System:
Windows® 7, Windows® 8

• Processor: 3.16Ghz Intel Core 2 E8500 Duo

• Memory: 4 GB

• Video card: DirectX 11, 1GB (AMD Radeon HD 5550 or Nvidia GeForce GT 430)

• Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX® 9.0c • Free space on hard drive: 29 GB

Description:

Action thriller Alien: Isolation takes place fifteen years after the events of the original films of Ridley Scott's "Alien". And now her daughter Ellen Ripley, Amanda, will face the horror from the depths of space in an attempt to find out the truth about the disappearance of her mother. In the role of Amanda you meet with blinded by panic, brought to extreme despair people ruthless and unpredictable Alien - Alien ... Amanda has outstanding strength and does not have special training. So, with your help she will demonstrate resourcefulness in the seemingly hopeless situation, learn to make quick decisions in the face of mortal danger and take full advantage of its only advantage - the mind. Only in this way will survive.

Game Features

- You will experience the real horror of a stranger - a dangerous enemy who will stop at nothing to get to you, and immediately responds to your every movement

- to hack electronic systems, use every opportunity to survive and create things, to find a way out of any situation . Hiding from the enemy, use the red herrings or go terrifying enemy face to face?

- Explore decommissioned and lost in the depths of space trade station "Sevastopol", inhabited by desperate people

Repack Features:

Do not cut / no recoded

Version of the game: 1.0

DLC:

The Trigger DLC

Lost Contact DLC

Safe Haven DLC

Last Survivor DLC

Crew Expendable DLC

Corporate Lockdown DLC

Trauma DLC

The ability to split into 3 discs

Checked: on Windows 10 (x64)

RePack by R.G. Freedom

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.65 GB
seeders:113
leechers:30
Alien Isolation - Collection (2014) PC RePack by R.G. Freedom

Trailer

Screenshots

Alien Isolation - Collection (2014) PC RePack by R.G. Freedom screenshot

All Comments

Keep getting this error, have installed numerous times, any ideas?
How can I get rid of the Russian language??
Yup, I did that first. And then restarted the game. Still in Russian. Maybe uninstall and reinstall??
Nevermind.. Just kidding I guess. I THOUGHT I tried that already anyway. Maybe I did it somewhere else instead or, I don't know. But, I went back and double checked. THERE it was. Deleted, started, english it is.

Thanks!!
have to turn off your antivirus when downloading these. Or damn near all games will be noticed by it. The game is fine. I have yet to encounter a virus in a game. But based off my anti virus 90% of them contain them unless its turned off while downloading or installing.
thanks a lot!
game is not working it says cant play offline in steam client.
Same here...
Your anti virus probably deleted it. That's why most of these games you have to turn it off when downloading or installing. It works just fine... other than I can't figure out how to get the russian text to english. However, the audio seems to be in english.
I don't remember the file names that get picked up when downloading / installing. I just use AVG by the way.. I have Steam also. Sometime I forget to turn AVG off and it seems most of the damn time, it finds 3 files that it wants to delete. I just skip and do nothing when it pops up. But I do know that I haven't run into ANY problems with the numerous games I've installed. Sometimes I've had to go back and DL those files specifically again. But, its easier for me to just temp disable AVG until restart and let it do its thing. Try it. I know thats what I did for this game and it works perfect. And I got help with the Russian text too. :) Oh, and I do remember that they are .dll files that AVG picks out too. Hopefully you'll get it to work.
many thanks ^^
How much time it takes to install on i3 PC ?