Alien Encounters - S01E01+SpecialEpi BioChan UFO Alien Abduction Docu Account Series (2013) xvid avi

seeders: 12
leechers: 4
Added on April 7, 2013 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

Alien Encounters - S01E01+SpecialEpi BioChan UFO Alien Abduction Docu Account Series (2013) xvid avi (Size: 528.47 MB)
 Alien.Encounters.S01E00_SP01.hdtv.xvid-][ BioChanSpecial-Alien Intent, Roger Lier ][ 2011 ].avi177.8 MB
 Alien.Encounters.S01E01.HDTV.XviD-][ Pilot, Whitley Shrieber & Audrey Hewins ][ 07-Apr-2013...350.67 MB
 info.txt1.01 KB

Description

Alien Encounters - S01E01+SpecialEpi BioChan UFO Alien Abduction Docu Account Series (2013) xvid avi Includes the Special Alien Intent from 2010 that lead to this series creation

converted various Mp4s and streams to xvid 360p mp3 cbr 128 1000BR
optimized for samsung sony tvs

Season 1 - Episode 0
Alien Intent (Special) 2011

For those who feel that they've survived a close encounter with an extraterrestrial, questions linger and torment them long after the incident has ended: Who were these things? Where did they come from? Am I losing my mind? Why was I chosen? In this special, world-renowned UFO expert Whitley Strieber attempts to answer these questions, by helping those who are struggling to find closure from their haunting and seemingly very real personal encounters. Strieber, along with a network of leading scientists and researchers, tackle the UFO phenomenon on a human level, reaching out to those who have had paranormal experiences with an objective mindset and a determination to find the truth.

Season 1 - Episode 1 (Pilot)

[ Pilot, Whitley Shrieber & Audrey Hewins ][ 07-Apr-2013 ]

A man's extraterrestrial experience threatens his family life, career and sanity; a victim of multiple alien abductions believes she is being prepared for an upcoming event.

HELP SEED if grabbing, adn dont steal the special from the bundle only
and hit and run! since the other uploaders dont have that one :)

NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH SCI CHANNELS SHOW OF THE SAME NAME :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
528.47 MB
seeders:12
leechers:4
Alien Encounters - S01E01+SpecialEpi BioChan UFO Alien Abduction Docu Account Series (2013) xvid avi

All Comments

Seems tvrage dont even list it.. instead they mix up the other
2013-04-15 23:14
opps I mean episode 2 S01E02 since I included the one of special that features Shrieber that obviously was the pilot for the show
opps got roger leir last name spelt wrong switch the i-e around :)