Alien Autopsy - Fact or Fiction - 1995 - XVID

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 5, 2007 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Alien Autopsy - Fact or Fiction - 1995 - XVID (Size: 689.15 MB)
 Coast to Coast - 07-31-2007 - Fallen Angels & Biblical Prophecy-L.A. Marzulli-JoyceRiley-Hour...13.51 MB
 Coast to Coast - 07-31-2007 - Fallen Angels & Biblical Prophecy-L.A. Marzulli-JoyceRiley-Hour...13.6 MB
 Coast to Coast - 07-31-2007 - Fallen Angels & Biblical Prophecy-L.A. Marzulli-JoyceRiley-Hour...13.12 MB
 Coast to Coast - 07-31-2007 - Fallen Angels & Biblical Prophecy-L.A. Marzulli-JoyceRiley-Hour...12.79 MB
 FOX - Alien Autopsy - Fact or Fiction - 1995 - XVID.avi636.13 MB
 UFO Video Archives TXT.txt2.65 KB

Description

FOX

Alien Autopsy: Fact or Fiction

Year: 1995

First in the Series

Duration: 1:31:02

Format: XVID

Size: 651MB

Image:

Width: 448 pixels

Height: 336 pixels

Audio:

Duration: 1:31:02

Bit Rate: 128kbps

Audio Format: MPEG Layer-3 (MP3)

Video:

Frame Rate: 29 frames/second

Date Rate: 119kbps

Video Sample Size: 12 bit

Video Compression: XVID

This show, Alien Autopsy-Fact or Fiction, aired in 1995 on the Fox channel. Ray Santilli was the owner ( i think)of this film. I have a few tapes of Ray Santilli on the Coast to Coast AM Show as well. This show is the first of two or three. I know I have the second, but I will have to check to see if I have the third one as well. The show gives the history of the Roswell Crash of 1947 and goes through the usual info, but has special guest that any serious ufo buff must have.

***Bonus*************************

Coast to Coast AM Show

Aired 07-31-2007 - Fallen Angels & Biblical Prophecy - Joyce Riley - L.A. Marzulli

The Bonus Coast to Coast show I have included, i think, is essential when investigating the paranormal (Aliens and UFO's and various other topics) one must consider what is discussed on this Coast to Coast show. I remember

(In fact i have it on tape (video)) that on a certain special show that talked about Abductee's and the question was asked about God. One gentleman said that as soon as he converted to Christianity (believed in Christ) that his abductions ceased. Also, in this Coast to Coast show it was discussed that when a man what visited by a winged humanoid he started quoting scripture from the bible and the entity just dematerialized. There are very interesting testomonies about how Aliens react to what is considered ( and to what i believe ) is the truth. Take a look and listen and lets discuss it further.

Take Care all

- Saint51

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
689.15 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Alien Autopsy - Fact or Fiction - 1995 - XVID

All Comments

Wouldn't download :(