Alicia Keys - Brand New Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 11, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Alicia Keys - Brand New Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 71.27 MB)
 Alicia Keys - Brand New Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp471.27 MB

Description

imageimage
"A Brand New Me" HD
Alicia Keys Live in Rio 2013 HD
The finished Audio lists at 488kbs.
Alicia Keys is a multiple Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter whose debut album, Songs in A Minor, went platinum five times over.
"Brand New Me" was wrote by Alicia to proclaim her Brand New Me version of her own life's status in this world, but I have found this song actually pertains to anyone
that has decided to `start over' with their lives in a different way, hopefully a better way, I did not appreciate this one song by Alicia as nuch as when I read the lyrics and read how she became a brand new version of herself. Personal growth through life's experiences should happen or you will stagnate and never fulfill your potential in this your only life. Excellent Lyrics - Inspirationally awesome!
"If you were worth a while
You'd be happy to see me smile"

Alicia Augello Cook (born January 25, 1981), known professionally as Alicia Keys, is an American R&B singer-songwriter, pianist, musician, record producer, and actress. Keys released her debut album with J Records, having had previous record deals first with Columbia and then Arista Records. Keys' debut album, Songs in A Minor, was a commercial success, selling over 12 million copies worldwide. She became the best-selling new artist and best-selling R&B artist of 2001. The album earned Keys five Grammy Awards in 2002, including Best New Artist and Song of the Year for "Fallin'" becoming the second American recording artist to win five Grammys in one night. Her second studio album, The Diary of Alicia Keys, was released in 2003 and was also another success worldwide, selling eight million copies. The album garnered her an additional four Grammy Awards in 2005. Later that year, she released her first live allbum, Unplugged, which debuted at number one in the United States. She became the first female to have an MTV Unplugged album to debut at number one and the highest since Nirvana in 1994. "Brand New Me" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Alicia Keys for her fifth studio album, Girl on Fire (2012). It was sent to radio by RCA Records on November 19, 2012 as the album's second official single. It was co-written by Keys and Scottish singer-songwriter Emeli Sandé. A follow-up to Keys' previous single "Girl on Fire", "Brand New Me" is a soft ballad, which Keys credits as her autobiography. Lyrically, the song is about personal growth and becoming a brand new version of yourself. It has been met with positive reviews. In celebration of her thirty-second birthday, Keys released a remix of "Brand New Me" entitled "BNM Part 2", on January 25, 2013. Speaking about the remix and her birthday, Keys said: "I’ve been so overwhelmed by all of your birthday love that I HAD to do something extra special for you! Love to you!!!"On January 31, 2013 Keys invited husband Swizz Beatz and close friend Jada Pinkett Smith to Brooklyn in New York to film a music video for the remix. In the scenes, Pinkett Smith wears a "high-waist white skirt which she teamed with a sheer black leotard" which is accessorized with "a chunky gold chain necklace and large hoop earrings, also wearing high top trainers with gem decorations at the back Keys meanwhile wears a military-inspired outfit. It is the second time that Pinkett Smith has appeared in a music video for one of Keys' songs, previously appearing with her son Jaden in the video for the 2008 single "Superwoman"

Lyrics

"Brand New Me"

It's been a while, I'm not who I was before
You look surprised, your words don't burn me anymore
Been meaning to tell you, but I guess it's clear to see
Don't be mad, it's just the brand new kind of me
Can't be bad, I found a brand new kind of free

Careful with your ego, he's the one that we should blame
Had to grab my heart back
God knows something had to change
I thought that you'd be happy
I found the one thing I need, why you mad
It's just the brand new kind of me

It took a long long time to get here
It took a brave, brave girl to try
It took one too many excuses, one too many lies
Don't be surprised, don't be surprised

If I talk a little louder
If I speak up when you're wrong
If I walk a little taller
I've been under you too long
If you noticed that I'm different
Don't take it personally
Don't be mad, it's just the brand new kind of me
It ain't bad, I found a brand new kind of free

Oh, it took a long long road to get here
It took a brave, brave girl to try
I've taken one too many excuses, one too many lies
Don't be surprised, oh see you look surprised

Hey, if you were a friend, you want to get know me again
If you were worth a while
You'd be happy to see me smile
I'm not expecting sorry
I'm too busy finding myself
I got this
I found me, I found me, yeah
I don't need your opinion
I'm not waiting for your ok
I'll never be perfect, but at least now I'm brave
Now, my heart is open
And I can finally breathe
Don't be mad, it's just the brand new kind of free
That ain't bad, I found a brand new kind of me
Don't be mad, it's just a brand new time for me

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 2005kbps
Total Bitrate: 2494kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
71.27 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Alicia Keys - Brand New Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

Screenshots

Alicia Keys - Brand New Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot
Alicia Keys - Brand New Me - Live In Rio 2013 Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 screenshot