Alice Peterson: 5 Novels (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Re-Uploaded lll)

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on April 19, 2014 by Barbie1710in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Alice Peterson: 5 Novels (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Re-Uploaded lll) (Size: 6.19 MB)
 By My Side - Alice Peterson.azw3536.23 KB
 By My Side - Alice Peterson.epub383.79 KB
 By My Side - Alice Peterson.jpg27.1 KB
 By My Side - Alice Peterson.mobi471.35 KB
 By My Side - Alice Peterson.opf2.8 KB
 Letters From My Sister - Alice Peterson.azw3492.33 KB
 Letters From My Sister - Alice Peterson.epub354.8 KB
 Letters From My Sister - Alice Peterson.jpg22.6 KB
 Letters From My Sister - Alice Peterson.mobi444.1 KB
 Letters From My Sister - Alice Peterson.opf2.98 KB
 Monday to Friday Man - Alice Peterson.azw3383.49 KB
 Monday to Friday Man - Alice Peterson.epub268.92 KB
 Monday to Friday Man - Alice Peterson.jpg33.03 KB
 Monday to Friday Man - Alice Peterson.mobi410.03 KB
 Monday to Friday Man - Alice Peterson.opf3.18 KB
 Ten Years On - Alice Peterson.azw3405.36 KB
 Ten Years On - Alice Peterson.epub283.76 KB
 Ten Years On - Alice Peterson.jpg30.74 KB
 Ten Years On - Alice Peterson.mobi502.65 KB
 Ten Years On - Alice Peterson.opf3.09 KB
 You, Me and Him - Alice Peterson.azw3476.99 KB
 You, Me and Him - Alice Peterson.epub330.28 KB
 You, Me and Him - Alice Peterson.jpg26.84 KB
 You, Me and Him - Alice Peterson.mobi434.89 KB
 You, Me and Him - Alice Peterson.opf2.82 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ph.txt46 bytes

Description

Alice Peterson: 5 Novels (Chic-Lit)
AZW3, EPUB, MOBI

From the bestselling author of Monday to Friday Man and Ten Years On
One step can change everything... Cass Brooks loves her job, her boyfriend Sean, her life. Until, leaving home one morning, distracted and hungover, she steps into the path of a truck. When she wakes up, she can’t walk. And suddenly all her hopes and dreams, the plans she’d made with Sean, the future she thought she’d have, seem out of her reach. But then fate intervenes again. Cass meets Ticket, a loyal golden Labrador who refuses to leave her side. And on a flight to Colorado, she sits next to Charlie, who believes he can show her a life full of possibilities, if only she’ll let him. Cass wants her life back the way it was. Charlie knows this cannot be. Yet a future beckons all the same...

Bells is always writing to her sister Katie, but Katie never replies. Preoccupied with her glamorous career in fashion, her busy life and her boyfriend Sam, she just doesn’t have the time.
Then Bells announces that she’s coming to stay. She’s not a secret exactly, but . . . Sam doesn’t know she exists.
For Bells doesn’t fit into Katie’s perfect world.
But when Bells does arrive, everything changes for Katie. Perhaps her perfect life isn’t so perfect after all?
Letters From My Sister, originally published as Look the World in the Eye, is a wonderfully funny and moving novel from the bestselling author Alice Peterson.

What do you do if you're 34, single and recovering from being jilted two weeks before your wedding day? This is the dilemma Gilly Brown finds herself in. While friends are marrying, having children and moving into the depths of the countryside, Gilly finds herself alone in London and holding on to her fractured family with their tragic past. It's time to meet new people. So, she decides to get a Monday to Friday lodger, and after a succession of alarming interviews finally finds the perfect one in the shape of handsome reality television producer Jack Baker. Gilly falls for Jack's charm and is transported into an exciting social whirlwind of parties, dining out and glamour. When Jack is introduced to Gilly's family and friends, it's only the attractive and eccentric Guy, the newest recruit to her dog-walking group, who isn't quite so convinced about Jack's intentions. As Guy watches them grow closer, his suspicions of Jack and his feelings for Gilly deepen. Is Jack so perfect after all...and what exactly does he get up to at the weekends?

Rebecca is happily married to Olly and content with her job at a glamorous London art gallery. But when tragedy strikes, she decides to move back to her childhood home in the country, hoping time will help her to heal. Joe, born in the same country town as Rebecca, had a falling out with her a decade earlier. Now he's the successful owner of a wine bar, Maison Joe, and is breaking local hearts by dating a striking actress, Peta. Rebecca finds living with her parents again a challenge. Nor is it easy to discover that Joe lives and works too close for comfort. When she sees him once more, memories rush back to haunt her, along with unanswered questions about the past. Why did they lose touch? What was Olly hiding? Can Rebecca answer those questions and move on?

From Alice Peterson, author of the ebook sensation Monday to Friday Man, comes You, Me and Him, a moving and honest account of family, parenthood and love.
Josie and Finn are happily married, with promising careers, and a gorgeous young son, George. But despite their apparently enviable lives, George's hyperactivity disorder means the days aren't always easy.
Josie’s best friend Justin has always been there for her, and when she finds out she's pregnant again she turns to him for support. She loves George, but it's just such hard work, especially as Josie takes much of the strain.
Finn is suspicious. What does Justin want in return for his help? And just how close are they really?
Told with her trademark warmth and wit, You, Me and Him was originally Alice’s second novel, but is her third to be released in ebook, following Monday to Friday Man and Ten Years On.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.19 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Alice Peterson: 5 Novels (Chic-Lit) - Kindle & ePub - Barbie1710 (Re-Uploaded lll)

All Comments

I can't fault your uploads Barbie, they are fabtastic thanks :)))