Alice Cooper-No More Mr. Nice Guy-Live 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 22, 2016 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Alice Cooper-No More Mr. Nice Guy-Live 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 82.19 MB)
 Alice Cooper-No More Mr. Nice Guy-Live 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mkv74.16 MB
 Alice Cooper-No More Mr. Nice Guy-Live 2012 320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp36.46 MB
 Alice.Cooper-No.More.Mr.Nice.Guy-1(1).png669.9 KB
 Alice.Cooper-No.More.Mr.Nice.Guy-1(2).png532.7 KB
 Alice.Cooper-No.More.Mr.Nice.Guy-1(3).png387.38 KB
 ac-3.jpg12.75 KB
 Alice.Cooper-No.More.Mr.Nice.Guy.jpg9.91 KB
 Alice Cooper-No More Mr. Nice Guy-Live 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs}.txt5.34 KB
 Alice Cooper-No More Mr. Nice Guy-Live 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs}.nfo417 bytes
 CrystalTorrents.txt192 bytes
 {DPLII384kbs} torrents.txt130 bytes
 BTscene.txt127 bytes
 Kickass Torrents.txt84 bytes

Description

imageimage

Alice Cooper-No More Mr. Nice Guy-Live 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs}

Live 320kbs MP3 included
Audio Encoded at 384Kbs

www.alicecooper.com/

for david d. So Glad you finally made this show man.smile
"Thanks for the gig" /;=]

If you experience any problems with any of our Torrents Please feel free to PM/Msg. us here.
Thank You! Be sure to use a good VPN, Protect yourself and PLEASE seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{DPLII384kbs}:
{dd53787} {DK53787} {RT53787}
/;=]

This was the Headbangin, stress relieving all questions answered, song, before Quiet Riot...

"I got no friends 'cause they read the papers
They can't be seen with me and I'm getting shot down
And I'm gettin' mean"

Alice Cooper

is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and occasional actor whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, and dueling swords, Cooper is considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; he has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock people.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage, with The Rolling Stone Album Guide calling him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer". He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre". Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper. In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Alice Cooper, the shock-rock megastar who makes Marilyn Manson look like a choir boy, stopped his hard-partying ways and returned to his Bible Christian roots in the late 1980s and today, still hugely popular and touring, says he isn’t shy about discussing his faith, says his early songs always warned against choosing evil, and contends that the world we live in “doesn’t belong to us, it belongs to Satan, “I grew up in a Christian house,” said Cooper. “My dad was a pastor, he was an evangelist for 25 years, and I used to go up and do missionary work with him with the Apaches in Arizona. My grandfather was a pastor for 75 years. I grew up in a Christian home. And my wife’s father is a Baptist pastor. So, I was like, we were PK’s – preacher’s kids – so we married each other.” “So I always refer to myself as the real Prodigal Son, because I went out and the Lord let me do everything,” said Cooper. “Maybe didn’t let me but allowed it, and then just started reeling me back in. You know, you’ve seen enough. Let’s bring you back to where you belong.”

"No More Mr. Nice Guy"

is taken from the 1973 album Billion Dollar Babies. The single reached #25 on the US charts and #10 on the UK charts, and helped Billion Dollar Babies to reach #1 in both the UK and the US. Michael Bruce and Alice Cooper wrote the song. Cooper wrote the song lyrics about the reactions of his mother's church group about Cooper's stage performances and the characters he played onstage. It was him saying that there was worse stuff that he could do in his life and that the "gloves were off now." The album "Billion Dollar Babies" became the best selling Alice Cooper record at the time of its release, hit number one on the album charts in both the United States and the United Kingdom, and went on to be certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.

LYRICS:

"No More Mister Nice Guy"

I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing
Until they got a hold of me
I opened doors for little old ladies
I helped the blind to see

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers
And I'm feeling mean
No more Mister Nice Guy
No more Mister Clean
No more Mister Nice Guy
They say he's sick, he's obscene

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers
And I'm gettin' mean
No more mister nice guy
No more mister clean
No more mister nice guy
They say, he's sick, he's obscene

My dog bit me on leg today
My cat clawed my eye (cloudy sky)
My mom's been thrown out of society circle
My dad's had to hide
I went to church incognito
When everybody rose, the Reverend Smith,
He recognized me,
And punched me in the nose,

He said, no more mister nice guy
No more, mister clean
No more, mister nice guy
He said, your sick, your obscene
No more mister nice guy
No more, mister clean
No more, mister nice guy
He said, your sick, your obscene
(He-he-he-heen, he-he-he-heen, he-he-he-heen, hew!)

Video Encode:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Total Bitrate: 3678kbps
Frame Rate: 29.97 FPS

Audio Encode:
AAC
Encode Bit Rate 384kbs
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Visit dd53787 torrents at Kickass Torrents
https://kat.cr/user/dd53787/uploads/