Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on April 22, 2016 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 97.1 MB)
 Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mkv84.6 MB
 Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies-Live 320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp38.16 MB
 Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mkv_20160421_024440.061.png1.89 MB
 Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mkv_20160421_024854.952.png1.39 MB
 Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mkv_20160421_024759.634.png550.89 KB
 Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mkv_20160421_025035.025.png514.28 KB
 ac-3.jpg12.75 KB
 Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}.txt6.54 KB
 Alice Cooper-Billion Dollar Babies-Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}.nfo413 bytes
 CrystalTorrents.txt295 bytes
 {DPLII384kbs} torrents.txt130 bytes
 BTscene.txt127 bytes
 Kickass Torrents.txt84 bytes

Description

imageimageimageimage

Alice Cooper "Billion Dollar Babies" Live 720p{DPLII384kbs}

fyi: This show is awesome quality!
Audio Encoded using Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs Setting
Live 320kbs MP3 included

www.alicecooper.com/

dedicated to Carla Cutright-R. of New Whiteland. So Sorry you missed this show baby.
Thank You! Be sure to use a good VPN, Protect yourself and PLEASE seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{DPLII384kbs}:
{dd53787} {DK53787} {RT53787}
/;=]

I was extremely fortunate to see Alice in concert during his hayday. I hiked to the "City" w/o tickets bc I heard tickets were available, I called my girl but she didn't answer the phone, I stopped and called her again when I reached her town, but no answer..I was late so I hitched the rest of the way, - woah, the crowd was intense. The Band's Mixers standing in the middle of the stadium let me stand with them, I smoked a doob standing there (hair down to my butt then) bc the police were making everyone go get a seat, real kool of them! (The Mixers) I'll never forget a girl sitting about 7 rows up in the front side, with a bag in her lap rolling a doob, a Policeman was standing at floor level yelling at her to come down and she was just laughing at him bc he couldn't get up to get her bc the crowd was so packed! Of course My Girl...C.C. was soooo pissed cause I didn't knock on her window as was my custom, but hey, her dad was a notorius street fighter, legit job, he just liked to fight, and I didn't want to miss Alice as he was THE SHOW at that time. Unforgettable show!! Dude still cranks it out too. :) Yes I liked it, Oh I liked it loved it liked it love it....

Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier; February 4, 1948) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and occasional actor whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, baby dolls, and dueling swords, Cooper is considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; he has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock people.Alice Cooper is known for his social and witty persona offstage, with The Rolling Stone Album Guide calling him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer". He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal, and has been described as the artist who "first introduced horror imagery to rock'n'roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre". Away from music, Cooper is a film actor, a golfing celebrity, a restaurateur and, since 2004, a popular radio DJ with his classic rock show Nights with Alice Cooper. In 2011, the original Alice Cooper band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Alice Cooper, the shock-rock megastar who makes Marilyn Manson look like a choir boy, stopped his hard-partying ways and returned to his Bible Christian roots in the late 1980s and today, still hugely popular and touring, says he isn’t shy about discussing his faith, says his early songs always warned against choosing evil, and contends that the world we live in “doesn’t belong to us, it belongs to Satan, “I grew up in a Christian house,” said Cooper. “My dad was a pastor, he was an evangelist for 25 years, and I used to go up and do missionary work with him with the Apaches in Arizona. My grandfather was a pastor for 75 years. I grew up in a Christian home. And my wife’s father is a Baptist pastor. So, I was like, we were PK’s – preacher’s kids – so we married each other.” “So I always refer to myself as the real Prodigal Son, because I went out and the Lord let me do everything,” said Cooper. “Maybe didn’t let me but allowed it, and then just started reeling me back in. You know, you’ve seen enough. Let’s bring you back to where you belong.”

Billion Dollar Babies is the sixth studio album by American hard rock band Alice Cooper, released in 1973. The album became the best selling Alice Cooper record at the time of its release, hit number one on the album charts in both the United States and the United Kingdom, and went on to be certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. The album was well received by such critics as Robert Christgau, Greg Prato of AllMusic, and Jason Thompson of popmatters, After the album was released, the band embarked on a tour which broke the United States box office records previously held by the Rolling Stones and included a scheduled 64 concerts in 59 cities in 90 days. Chris Cornell of Soundgarden stated that it was one of his favorite records. In an interview with SPIN Magazine in 1989, he commented that: “When I was in junior high, every Friday the teachers would let the kids play their favorite records. I brought in Billion Dollar Babies [Alice Cooper, 1973] and they wouldn’t let me play it. They never vetoed anyone’s choice before. It was then I knew that rock’n’roll could scare the fuck out of certain people.”

LYRICS:

"Billion Dollar Babies"

Billion dollar baby
Rubber little lady, slicker than a weasel
Grimy as an alley
Loves me like no other lover
Billion dollar baby
Rubber little monster, baby, I adore you
Man or woman living couldn't love me like you, baby
We go dancing nighty in the attic
While the moon is rising in the sky
If I'm too rough, tell me