Alice Cooper a Paris RARE 1981 DVDrip MP4 H.A

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on September 1, 2014 by Heidi-Annein Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

Alice Cooper a Paris RARE 1981 DVDrip MP4 H.A (Size: 455.65 MB)
 Alice Cooper a Paris (1981) H.A..mp4455.65 MB

Description

image image image

Originally filmed as a TV special, Alice Cooper a Paris was a dvd that disappeared for many years. There were some bootlegs filmed directly from the television (with the edge of the tv in them!) circulating, but they were pretty near to dreadful. It was re-released as a dvd some years ago but I can tell you from experience, it's a hard one to get ahold of. I purchased this on EBay from some guy in Poland. I re-encoded it to an MP4, and as the quality was not superb in the first place (you can kind of tell its tv--there's just this weird kind of "tv movie" feel to it), its really the same level of video and sound as the original dvd. If you're a hard core Alice Cooper fan it's worth having, but he was so coked out during filming that he looks thinner than his snake. Not long after this "tv special
Cooper left the tour (his last until his triumphant comeback with Constrictor in 1986, and it's wonderfully recorded MTV Return of the Nightmare -- I uploaded a good rip of that very recently, please check my uploads). A Paris, has a few of AC standards (with a bit of a different sound than usual, thank God he didn't stick with it), and the others, I do have to say that having never heard much of the Special Forces album, the songs are overall quite good! But he was a man at the end of his stamina, and wound up in hospital close to death from malnutrition and near organ failure not long after this was filmed...until he rediscovered the golf he credits for saving his life. Alice Cooper a Paris documents a little known period in the long history of Alice Cooper; but to be honest he looks far more dreadful than any of the staged horror characters he's played over the years. This really IS his nightmare, I think, and maybe that's why the DVD is so hard to get, and he's never again performed even one song from Special Forces. When a nightmare becomes so very REAL, maybe forgetting it as much as possible is the only way to survive. At any rate, thanks for reading, hope you appreciate this little bit of rock history, and be polite and RE-SEED! (H.A.)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
455.65 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Alice Cooper a Paris RARE 1981 DVDrip MP4 H.A

All Comments

very good thanx
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE COMMENTING ABOUT QUALITY!!! THIS WAS FILMED FOR TV IN 1981. TY everyone