Ali (2001) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

seeders: 133
leechers: 14
Added on May 27, 2013 by YIFYin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBDRipHDRiPDVDRip

Ali (2001) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY (Size: 995.12 MB)
 Ali.2001.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4994.88 MB
 Ali.2001.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.srt121.46 KB
 WWW.YIFY-TORRENTS.COM.jpg127.61 KB

Description

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0248667/

IMDB RATING: 6.7

FORMAT..............: MP4
CODEC...............: X264
GENRE...............: Biography
FILE SIZE...........: 994.88 MB
RESOLUTION..........: 1280*544
FRAME RATE..........: 23.976 fps
AUDIO...............: 92.0 Kbps AAC-LC (2CH)
SUBTITLES...........: English
LANGUAGE............: English
RUNTIME.............: 157 mins

In 1964, a brash new pro boxer, fresh from his olympic gold medal victory, explodes on to the scene, Cassius Clay. Bold and outspoken, he cuts an entirely new image for African Americans in sport with his proud public self confidence with his unapologetic belief that he is the greatest boxer of all time. To his credit, he sets out to prove that with his highly agile and forceful style soon making him a formidable boxer who soon claims the heavyweight championship. His personal life is no less noteworthy with his allegiance to the Nation of Islam, his friendship with the controversial Malcolm X and his abandonment of his slave name in favour of Muhammad Ali stirring up controversy. Yet, at the top of his game, both Ali's personal and professional lives face the ultimate test with the military draft rules are changed, making him eligible for military induction during the Vietnam War. Despite the fact that he could easily agree to a sweetheart deal that would have meant an easy tour of ...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
995.12 MB
seeders:133
leechers:14
Ali (2001) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY

Trailer

All Comments

Great movie! Thanks!
Thanks
good torrent
Thanks for this upload, Cheers
A GREAT ATHLETE MUHAMMAD ALI greatest of all time
problem with the file.cant forward and rewind!
bad job YIFY!
I stand by comment, below. All I could find was large files to watch. I wanted to have a smaller file for archive purposes. No joy. Since nothing is cut in stone, I DLed again. I have a very fast machine. I converted the mp4 to DVD. I should have done this for the first DL, since YFIY has great quality across the board. I will still archive the mp4, because I can always convert again. My time for conversion was 12 min 34 sec. The conversion was perfect, subs and all. From now on, I’ll grab YFIY, regardless of the negative comments. Now to watch movie with the ability to review scenes and dialog. Peace.
2014-02-06 02:35
I read the negative comments and had to see for myself. I had a similar problem with one other DL - NOT YIFY. I stopped all other activity to get a quick DL - 29 minutes. I +1 because the movie, itself, is correct. I tried PotPlayer and VLC, but, like before, I would have to have started it and let play straight thru. The A/V was YIFY consistent, but I don't have GOM and don't want to change my player for 1 movie. I don't believe in telling anyone they don't know what they are talking about or such. Just like with big files and small files, we all have a preference. I'm being as polite as I can, so that anyone who reads the comments can make an informed decision. I didn't mind investing my time to find out for myself, because I've always been happy with YIYF, and this DL won't keep me from immediately going for their work. Quite frankly, if anonymous hadn't been the negative 'nfo sharer', I'd probably not invested my time - I got this out of it: Anonymous has a bad rep, but that doesn't mean all anons are 'screwing with our heads'. I wish I could rely on all anons, but sadly, I can't. Thanks anon and Thank You uploader! A/V 10/10. More than watchable, but, alas, I chose the wrong file format this tims. Not a problem. I'm a pirate and I know what to do! Good nfo all around from the commentors. Someone may want to try GOM, now. Spread the wealth, both in 'advice' on a new product to add to your arsenal(GOM player) and for the object comments. Peace.