Alexx Andria - Leverage Part 3.epub

seeders: 20
leechers: 4
Added on October 11, 2014 by Mike4259in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Alexx Andria - Leverage Part 3.epub (Size: 114.46 KB)
 Alexx Andria - Leverage Part 3.epub114.46 KB

Description

Billionaire Boston Kincaid is ruthlessly arrogant in his pursuit of Julianna Holly, his runaway pregnant mistress. No one takes Boston for a ride -- least of all a woman. But once he tracks Julianna to the tiny Caribbean island of St. John, he realizes Julianna might just be the one holding all the cards and he doesn't know how to handle himself.
Determined to win at all costs, Boston finds himself lost, up against terrible odds, and fighting self-destruction.

Julianna is in a terrible position. How could she possibly have fallen in love with Boston Kincaid -- the most domineering, emotionally constipated, rich guy on the planet -- when she hadn't even liked him very much from the start? As Julianna discovers, the heart wants what the heart wants and even though it's foolish, her heart seems to want
Boston. But what about Miles Lassister, the sweet doctor who is everything Boston is not? Miles represents stability; Boston, passion.
She knows she needs to make the right choice for her baby but her brain says one thing and her heart another.

Can Boston be the man Julianna needs him to be or will they both be crushed by their own stubbornness?

Find out in the thrilling conclusion to Alexx Andria's new series, Leverage.

****EXCERPT****
"Tell me you don't love me," she dared, almost desperately, so vulnerable he could die. She was so brave, so much more than he because he couldn't admit what he should. One word and he could have it all. She was offering but he couldn't accept. Love. God, that word. What did he know about love? All he knew was he sure as hell didn't deserve Julianna's.
"Don't do this," he warned in a hard tone, needing to push her away but he couldn't, wouldn't. "Julianna..."
She looped her arms around him and rose on her toes to press a soft kiss on his lips that sparked to life a raging need that keened like a wild thing in his breast. She said softly against his mouth, "Tell me you don't want me, that you don't need me. Tell me that you don't love me and I'll let you go and I'll agree to your new terms but be careful what you say if you don't mean it, because if you push me away...I'm never coming back."
Don't do it, Boston...but suddenly, his arms were around her and he was hugging her so tightly, he was afraid of crushing her. "Julianna..." his voice cracked against his will and he shuddered as an emotion so strong threatened to drown him in a sea of longing and impossible want but if he'd been guilty of being selfish before, clinging to Julianna now after what he'd done, would be the epitome of selfishness and he couldn't do
it. But he would take one last kiss and savor it until he died.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
114.46 KB
seeders:20
leechers:4
Alexx Andria - Leverage Part 3.epub