Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 22, 2012 by VaterAraigneein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] (Size: 39.96 MB)
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 01.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 02.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 03.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 04.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 05.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 06.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 07.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 08.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 09.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 10.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 11.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 12.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 13.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 14.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 15.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 16.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 17.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 18.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 19.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 20.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 21.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 22.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 23.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 24.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 25.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 26.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 27.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 28.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee] Part 29.mp3813.47 KB

Description

1.) I heard from a friend that when your not home the utilities company come by the house and have the authority to switch to the new smart meter, without your permission.
--Girlwarrior

2.) Have we ever gotten to the bottom of who's responsible for chemtrails / geoengineering, so we can ask them to please stop it?
--Travis

3.)I would like to ask whether or not you know about actively staffed FEMA camps in America? I happen to know that the FEMA facility at Mexico Farms, MD is staffed and fully active. There are guards with machine guns posted at all times. They are guarding about 120 trailers (run down crappy ones) and a large former hanger (used to be a small airport). They say they are guarding the trailers from thieves, but less than 20miles down the road in Frostburg, MD there is a similar facility holding high quality, newer trailers without even a fence to protect it. Sounds like they're hiding something. Know anything about it?
--freehotdawgz

4.) This is about how language is used to enslave us. I never hear the elite refer to themselves as human or being part of mankind. Gender aside isn't it true, since we are men, that being called hu (shade) “ men (spelled human) is part of the eternal/shared goal agenda of elites throughout history to separate themselves from the rest of us?

It amazing me that the term human is actually synonymous with caring or kindness. That's mighty human of ya when something nice is done, or kindness/love is shown. Where's your humanity man?! to someone who is being apathetic or unconcerned about a person suffering

Am I onto something here? Is this just delusional gibberish on my part? Somewhere in the middle? I've been reeeeeeeaaaly watching how certain terms are utilized by the wannabe elites, their propaganda machines, and us over the last few years and I see this over and over again.
--FreedomSpear

5.) Alex, since Obama's arrogation of immigration policy to his discretion is, as you say, treason; why not suggest to Dr. Paul that during the closing days of his term in Congress, that he prefer impeachment proceedings against the dictator for Contempt of Congress?
--Loretta

6.) What do you think is the role of my royal Shell queen Beatrix in the NWO/Bilderberg?

(after Bilderberg she was visiting Turkey and the dutch press don't mention it at all)
--Anouk

7.) Here is one I haven't heard you talk about Alex. The Super Conductor in Waxahachie, TX about 30 mins outside of Dallas that closed down many years ago has been used for anti terrorist training for a few years now. Part of the under ground Tunnel was built but never finished. So who knows what else they do down there. Or who knows If they ever stopped digging. I know you mentioned a few weeks back some under ground bases, places Like Mount Weather. Do you have any comment on former Super Conductor or whats going on with It currently.
--Ronin4liberty

8.) Colorado is on Fire!!! And other areas. DO YOU THINK the gov. may be fueling these some how? Do they have the ability to play with our weather system to make it so dry? Then send their puppets out to start them? / Remember when you were talking about the Russian troops in Colorado? people are saying there is a connection, could you look into this? Denver gets the federal aid for the fires does that mean the folks that lost there homes get put into FEMA camps?

--Lightningfoot/Nick/Kevin

9.) Alex, will you please recap the information you have on Monsanto Blackwater connections? I know there was a contract between Monsanto and Blackwater to quell activist uprisings but I couldn't find information where these operations took place and how extreme the response was from the Blackwater mercenaries. Do you think this existing relationship could have impacted Scumbag Gate's choice to become involved with the evil of Monsanto?
--Ringmastershake

10.) Rwanda 1994 Tutsi People 800,000 Decree-Law No. 12,1979 Register guns, owners, ammunition
Owners must justify need Concealable guns illegal
Confiscation powers
Are we in the U.S.A. going to become another Rwanda?
--Timothy

11.) Alex, Going over to the Grove? Let me know. I go by there often and may be of help if you or others intend to make the trip, and are looking for folks who can assist in some way “ including hospitality!
--Christopher

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.96 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-04 Fourth of July Edition [Vater Araignee]