Alessandra Torre - The Dumont Diaries 1-4 epub.mobi

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on September 19, 2013 by tr8seain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Alessandra Torre - The Dumont Diaries 1-4 epub.mobi (Size: 2.03 MB)
 metadata.opf3.26 KB
 Till Death - Alessandra Torre.epub226.89 KB
 Cover.jpg56.54 KB
 Till Death - Alessandra Torre.mobi254.41 KB
 metadata.opf2.15 KB
 Cover.jpg52.56 KB
 To Have - Alessandra Torre.mobi202.91 KB
 To Have - Alessandra Torre.epub168.58 KB
 To Hold - Alessandra Torre.epub171.62 KB
 To Hold - Alessandra Torre.mobi203.45 KB
 metadata.opf3.18 KB
 Cover.jpg51.32 KB
 Cover.jpg177.17 KB
 Do Us Part - Alessandra Torre.mobi268.05 KB
 metadata.opf2.13 KB
 Do Us Part - Alessandra Torre.epub235.16 KB

Description

To Have
I step on the dark stage, the cheap plastic of my platforms cutting into the top of my toes, every step bringing a pinch of pain. I keep my eyes down, following the flecks of silver on the unforgiving stage, waiting, exhaling a breath in controlled anticipation, my abs tightening. Then, the lights come on and I have almost three minutes to forget.

Welcome to my life, a drained bank account and six nights a week spinning around a greasy strip club pole. When salvation comes in the form of six feet of drop-dead-gorgeous, complete with a limo and a thick wad of cash, my stilettos run happily out the door to freedom. They say that money doesn't buy happiness. But it does buy escape. Happiness is an overrated fairytale.

To Hold
When Nathan Dumont, heir to Dumont Shipping, steps onto the scene with a new wife, the media sits up and takes notice. But nothing can be found on the new Mrs.Dumont. No family history, private school chums, or expensively hidden skeletons in couture closets. It is as if she has materialized out of thin air, wearing Chanel.

Life in a fairytale sucks. Even if it does come complete with eight inches of wontleavemealone steel. But when that glorious package is attached to a man that won’t give me a second glance, much less a piece of his heart, what good is a wedding ring and boatloads of cash?

To make matters worse, I am slowly stumbling along and finding red flags. Flags that make me think there is more to this fairytale than meets the eye. In fact, I’m not so sure it’s a fairytale at all. It looks to be much, much worse.

Till Death
He watches me. Watches as my husband makes me submit, makes me do things that, even in their depravity, bring me pleasure. He knows what I like, and how I like it. But while Nathan dominates my body, Drew is interested more in my soul.

I can only bend so far before I break. Drew is my crack, my weak point around which everything else splinters. Even as more secrets are unveiled and all of the signs point to danger, I roll farther into this world. Into this high-brow life, into both of their beds.

But to what end? At this point, I don't know what's in more danger: my heart or my life. For these men, these two men who I am pushed and pulled between? They seem to be much more interested in my death than they ever were my life.

Do Us Part
I have discovered the witch who started this disaster, and her name is Cecile. She is the lock around my husband's heart; she is the barrier between me and everything I ever wanted.

I have decided to fight. For his heart, for my father, for the Jimmy Choos that rest on my perfectly manicured feet. The problem with a fight is that there is ultimately a loser. And in a situation like this, she has the advantage and a clear head start.

But I am here, and she is not. And I have not shared everything. I have some secrets and some advantages of my own. I will fight to the death, if not of my body, than of my heart. And if my heart is destroyed in this battle, I will find a way to survive. Poor planning may not be the final chapter in my story.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.03 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
Alessandra Torre - The Dumont Diaries 1-4 epub.mobi

All Comments

Thank you!