Al-Jazeera - Mo and Me (XviD)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 31, 2006 by in TV
Torrent verified.

Al-Jazeera - Mo and Me (XviD) (Size: 125.35 MB)
 Al-Jazeera_MOandME_OGnir_(SOS-ConCen)_WS_XviD.avi125.35 MB

Description

Education thru Information

http://conspiracycentral.net:6969

http://conspiracycentral.info (Educational & Conspiracy Forums)

Al-Jazeera 31-Dec-2006

Mo and Me

Mohamed Amin, photographer and frontline news cameraman, was able to capture Africa's pain and passion like no other before him.

Never shying from the tragedy, ?Mo? trained his unwavering lens on every aspect of African life.

Through his pictures, he showed the world what some were afraid to see and what most people wished they could ignore.

His coverage of the 1984 Ethiopian famine was a landmark in journalism.

It inspired a collective global conscience and the greatest act of giving in the 20th century.

This was the inspiration and catalyst for We Are The World, Live Aid, Heal the World and Live 8.

His reporting shamed the world into action and undoubtedly rescued a country from absolute destruction by famine.

In a career spanning more that 30 years, ?Mo? was the eyes on the frontline in almost every kind of situation and his honest unwavering approach to photojournalism earned him the unconditional respect of both friends and enemies alike.

He braved 29 days of torture, surviving bombs and bullets, even the loss of his left arm in an explosion at an ammunition dump, to emerge as the most decorated news cameraman of all time.

Mo's remarkable life was cut tragically short in November 1996 when hijackers took over an

Ethiopian airliner and forced it to crash-land in the Indian Ocean killing 123 passengers and crew.

By any standards, Mo's life was truly extraordinary; action-packed, full of pain and passion and inseparable from the troubled chronicle of emergent Africa.

AVI File Details

========================================

Name.........: Al-Jazeera_MOandME_OGnir_(SOS-ConCen)_WS_XviD.avi

Filesize.....: 125 MB (or 128,356 KB or 131,436,788 bytes)

Runtime......: 00:20:51 (31,287 fr)

Video Codec..: XviD

Video Bitrate: 642 kb/s

Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3

Audio Bitrate: 192 kb/s, monophonic CBR

Frame Size...: 624x352 (1.77:1) [=39:22]

Rip & Cap ...: OGnir (SOS Concen)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
125.35 MB