Airport Firefighters: The Similation PC (7z) [DrKriznak RE-Upload]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 29, 2015 by DrKriznakin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Airport Firefighters: The Similation PC (7z) [DrKriznak RE-Upload] (Size: 2.05 GB)
 Airport Firefighters The Similation.7z2.05 GB

Description

​​Special Note from DrKriznak:
​​

"Don't just ​​Hit and Quit! Take your time and Spread your SEED!"....
​​: ) Basically​ PLEASE​ SEED for​ a​ MINIMUM of 20 days before NOT SEEDING​ at all​.

​​(This message brough​​t to you by our Friends at ​​GJbud.com [Need 420?])

U​se ​your Special Code Word during Check-out for a chance at winning a F​REE ​420 ​Prize!

To Win free prize: Step 1. MUST COMPLETE THIS DOWNLOAD. Step 2. Unzip. Step 3. Read (Text Doc) Titled "A Note from DrKriznak" to get your Secret Code Word. Step 4. Must Obtain Service from GJBud.com and include Code word During Check-out!​​ (Special Characters and Numbers ARE NEEDED as well. I recommend just copy & Paste code word to their check-out form)

About Seeding: ​If everyone gives their ​(​Gamer's Honor​)​ and follows this Creed, I GUARANTEE that anytime you connect to anyone of my torrents, you will have ABSOLUTE MAX SPEED.

-Please Comment ONLY about the quality of TORRENT UPLOAD and not the game itself as I can not control contents of The Game. Please FOLLOW ME. Games, Movies, TV Shows, and Music uploaded DAILY with NO VIRUSES.-

NOTE: I RECOMMEND YOU DISABLE YOUR ANTIVIRUS. Chances are Anti Virus will scan 1 or more files and view them as Un-Trustworthy for some reason, and will REMOVE the file(s). ALL FILES ARE NEEDED to Successfully complete install. As a gamer I will tell you, FIND A TRUSTWORTHY ​DOWNLOAD SOURCE! I Am ​TRUSTWORTHY!​ ​​All of ​my torrents are certain to be VIRUS FREE and tested on Win 8. 64 bit Systems​​. I ONLY OPERATE with English Audio / English Text interface games. Most games I upload do support Russian and Other Foreign Languages but as to which languages and games, this information will NOT be kept on record. ​If you ever run into ​virus ​issues ELSEWHERE... Make sure you RESTORE or Run Windows Recovery to delete Harmful Files. Keep in mind, running Virus protection ANY TIME AFTER installation (even 3 years later) could flag a file to be removed causing you to have to do some WORK to get your game running again. Just a heads up you guys. Happy Torrenting & Also check out our Close Friends at​ ​GJBud.com MUST BE 21 or OLDER to VISIT (420 site)! Use ​your ​Code Word:​ ​during checkout so they know I sent you!​

​---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Games in THIS Torrent: Airport Firefighters: The Similation

DLC Content Included: None

Platform Format: Windows (PC)

Year Released: 2015

XBOX 360 Controller Supported: Not without a Controller Emulator. We recommend Pinnacle Game Profiler. Works with PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, XBOX One, ALL Logitech Controllers + MORE!

Type of file(s) YOU will be downloading:​ 7z (7 Zip)​

Installation Instructions:

1. Unzip 2. Either Burn to Disc and then Mount to Drive or Just DIRECTLY MOUNT to virtual drive. 3. Run Setup to Install. 4. Copy then Paste Crack from [CODEX] folder to Game DIR folder. Make Certain to copy and paste NEW GAME LAUNCHER to desktop. 5. SEED + Launch and Enjoy.

Important Information for the Downloader:

This game naturally runs with ONLY Keyboard & Mouse... If you are like ME and can't stand playing games with Keyboard and Mouse, I recommend using "Pinnacle Game Profiler". Just go to their website and download. It comes with a FREE TRIAL... Compared to Xpadder or MotionJoy Configuring, this is as easy as it gets for a PC Gamer (When playing games NOT Configured for Gamepad Controls). Simply turn on Controller / Plug in to USB and start playing right away.
Note: You configure / setup your controller to each needed game App Exe file just 1 time, SAVE THE GAME PROFILE, and anytime you need to play using those controls, just select that game profile and, the Game app will launch instantly, using your pre-configured GAME PAD controls. CAVE-MAN EASY!

Description of ​this ​​Game:
Discover a passion for firefighting! Head out on duty with the entire fire department and take on exciting new missions in "Airport Firefighters: The Simulation". As a member of the busy airport fire department, you and your colleagues work to extinguish large airplane fires and fight through the blazing inferno of the passenger terminal. Drive true-to-life fire engines and tackle blazes with the water cannons. Fight local fires with the fire extinguisher and fog nozzle, squeeze your way through narrow ventilation shafts, and destroy obstacles with your ax to pave your way to freedom.

Minimum System Requirements:

MINIMUM: OS: Windows Vista/7/8
Processor: Dual-Core® or comparable 3 GHz processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10-compatible 3D graphics card with 512 MB VRAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (AMD HD 4870 or higher)
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
Sound Card: Sound card
Additional Notes: keyboard, mouse

RECOMMENDED System Requirements::

Processor: Quad-Core® or comparable 3.4 GHz processor
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10-compatible 3D graphics card with 2 GB VRAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (GeForce GTX 760 or higher)
DirectX: Version 10
Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
Sound Card: Sound card
Additional Notes: XBOX 360 Controller + Pinnacle Game Profiler (Controller Emulator)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.05 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Airport Firefighters: The Similation PC (7z) [DrKriznak RE-Upload]

Trailer

Screenshots

Airport Firefighters: The Similation PC (7z) [DrKriznak RE-Upload] screenshot