Airmail 2.5.5 [Pre-Kracked] Desktop Email Client for Mac OS X 10.8+ [FIXED]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on December 29, 2015 by I4APin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Description

I had to delete my earlier torrent and re-upload this because the DMG was blank!

Airmail 2

Airmail 2 is a new mail client designed especially for recent versions of Mac OS X with fast performance, intuitive interaction, and a modern, minimalist UI.

Offers support for iCloud™, MS Exchange, Gmail™, Google™ Apps, IMAP, POP3, Yahoo!™, AOL™, Outlook.com™, Live.com™ and other third-party/private or personal/custom email accounts.

Airmail was designed from the ground to retain the same experience with a single or multiple accounts and provide a quick, modern and easy-to-use user experience. Airmail is clean and allows you to get to your emails without interruption - it's the mail client for the 21st century.

We have taken usability and function to the next level with Airmail and bring a striking-design with support for all major email services. Switch between accounts like a breeze and quick reply to incoming messages within seconds - email has never been so easy and productive.

Version: 2.5.5
Includes: Pre-K'ed App
Mac OS X: Version 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 64 bit

Note: the Mac App Store is still listing this as version 2.5.3 but the developer and the app info says 2.5.5.

Screens:

New Features Available Only for Yosemite and Higher:
- iCloud Account sync (except passwords)
- iCloud attachment upload and share the link.
- Today Extension, quick access to your inbox.
- Action Extension, Airmail Compose, Inline create and send messages directly form other apps
- Action Extension, Airmail Share to quick send messages and attachments.

Developer Site
: http://airmailapp.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id918858936?mt=12

Bug Fixes:
Exchange sync fix
Critical crash fixes
Minor issues fixed
Fixed Composer in full-screen
Fixed crash on iCloud sync
Minor fixes

///

Sharing Widget