After the Tribulation_ The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed Official Movie_(720p).mp4

seeders: 6
leechers: 9
Added on July 21, 2014 by shadexxin Movies
Torrent verified.

After the Tribulation_ The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed Official Movie_(720p).mp4 (Size: 1.53 GB)
 After the Tribulation_ The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed Official Movie_(720p).mp41.53 GB

Description

Alright in Mathew 24, we just read the famous passage where Jesus Christ teaches his disciples about what are going to be the signs of his coming, and of the end of the world. And what I want to preach about tonight is the
tribulation, and it's a subject that's talked about in Mathew 4. This is the second time in the New Testament that the word tribulation is ever used, and this is where Jesus Christ lays out the events of the tribulation, and also the events of the rapture. Now, the key verses that I am going to hone in on tonight are starting verse number 29 where the bible reads "Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days, shall the sun be darkened and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. And THEN shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven. And THEN shall all the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of
heaven to the other." And I want to preach about tonight, the subject of the rapture and the tribulation and the fact that very clearly, in the Bible, the rapture comes AFTER the tribulation. Nothing could be more clearer than this
passage, and I'm going to make it as clear as I can tonight to you and I'm going to show you alot of other scriptures. But first of all, I think that the biggest misunderstanding on this subject comes from people not understanding what the word tribulation means. And they confuse tribulation with God's wrath, and because they confuse the tribulation with God's wrath, they say "well God's not going to pour out His wrath on His own people"- But
I'm going to show you very clearly tonight that the tribulation has nothing to do with God's wrath. And if you can just understand biblically what the word tribulation MEANS, I think the rest of it will come clear to you it will make
sense to you.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.53 GB
seeders:6
leechers:9
After the Tribulation_ The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Fraud Exposed Official Movie_(720p).mp4