Aerosmith-Dream On-LIVE 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 4
leechers: 3
Added on January 1, 2015 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Aerosmith-Dream On-LIVE 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 207.29 MB)
 Aerosmith-Dream On-LIVE 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mkv152.7 MB
 LilWayne-Misunderstood.mp322.59 MB
 Aerosmith-Dream On-LIVE 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mp310.99 MB
 She Caught The Katy.mp39.63 MB
 Tupac - Fuck The World.mp39.34 MB
 Pennywise - Let's go Smoke some Pot.mp32.03 MB
 Aerosmith-Dream On-LIVE 2012 720p{DPLII384kbs}.txt8.03 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage]image

"Dream On" Aerosmith LIVE 720p 2012 {DPLII384kbs}

Aerosmith Live 720p 2012 Concert
For ede and Donna and Cindy "Dream On"!
The Finished Audio lists at 320kbs.

"Dream On" LIVE 320kbs MP3 CD File recorded from this concert Included. /:?}

To download any of my Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

If you experience any problems with any of my Torrents Please feel free to PM me here on KAT. I share because I can. I Yam what I Yam!

Thank You! Always use a VPN and Protect Yourself! and please seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{dd53787}
In approx. 1976 I went to one of my 6 Aerosmith Concerts, and while riding in the backseat of our friends Donna's (see pic, {oh welp, gone}) car, my very first girlfriend dropped a cig?. in the backseat (by accident) as we were quite inebriated, so when Donna and her friends came out of the concert (we all became separated in the concert (festival standing in those days!) Donna and the rest of our friends saw Donna's car burnt to the ground in flames! lolol Donna was laughing about it the next day, Needless to say I was great friends with Donna until the day she died of cancer in 2009, and I will always be her Friedn throughout Eternity. I miss her friendship DEARLY!! But a great story nonetheless. I miss you always Baby!!! I will be with you soon. .word. Her pic is in screenshots... My First Girlfriend has also died since, so I think of both of them when I listen to this song and that crazy lil bug car in flames...whilst we were all in the concert gettn small and having a blast
Aerosmithwas formed in 1970 by Joe Perry, Tom Hamilton and Steven Tyler, Tyler who was then a drummer. The group was completed with drummer Joey Kramer and Brad Whitford; Tyler, with his trademark high shriek, became lead singer. For the next two years all five members shared a small apartment in Boston and played almost nightly throughout the area, occasionally venturing to New York City. Clive Davis saw the band perform at Max's Kansas City in New York and signed them to Columbia. A minor hit and future FM-radio staple from their debut, "Dream On," strengthened their regional following. {Minor hit? This song was their signature major hit and concert staple!! Needless to say I have followed Aerosmith extensively since even before their beginning, Steven stated he was GOING to be a RocknRoll star in his teens. Read their Biography Book and it literally leaves nothing out.} Meanwhile, Aerosmith began to tour widely. In 1976 "Dream On" recharted, rising to Number Six. And by the time of "Walk This Way" (Number 10, 1977), the band had become headliners. Its phenomenal success was short-lived, however. A series of sold-out tours and platinum albums hit its peak in 1976. By 1977 the group's constant touring and its members' heavy drug use (Perry and Tyler were nicknamed "the Toxic Twins" for their substance abuse) had begun to take their toll. After months of rest, Aerosmith recorded Draw the Line. Rock in a Hard Place, Aerosmith's first new recording in almost three years and the first without Perry, peaked at Number 32 in 1982. But in early 1984 the five original members met backstage at an Aerosmith concert and decided to re-form. Done With Mirrors, their first "comeback" LP, sold moderately. But he group's re-ascendance began in earnest when Aerosmith collaborated with Run-D.M.C. on the duo's hip-hop version of the 1975 Aerosmith warhorse "Walk This Way." (which was actually pretty good!) That fall, just as "Walk This Way" was peaking at Number Four on the pop chart, Permanent Vacation (Number 11, 1987) was released. The album wound up spawning three hit singles, while the songs' videos introduced Aerosmith to the MTV generation. Aerosmith further consolidated its success with the critically acclaimed, quadruple-platinum Pump (Number Five, 1989), which boasted three Top 10 hits. "Janie's Got a Gun" (Number Four, 1989), about a teenage girl getting revenge for incestuous molestation by her father, won 1990's Grammy for Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocal. In 1991 the group signed a record deal with Sony worth a reported $30 million for four albums. Three years later, in summer 1994, Aerosmith landed a seven-figure deal from G.P. Putnam's Sons for their group autobiography. With the hit ballads "Living on the Edge" (Number 18, 1993), "Cryin" (Number 12, 1993) and "Crazy" (Number Seven, 1993) ubiquitous on MTV, Get a Grip hit Number One, followed by 1994's double-platinum Number Six greatest-hits package, Big Ones.
"Dream On" is a power ballad by Aerosmith from their 1973 debut album, Aerosmith. Written by lead singer Steven Tyler, this song became their first major hit and classic rock radio staple. Released in June 1973, it peaked at number 59 nationally but hit big in the band's native Boston, where it was the number 1 single of the year on the less commercial top 40 station, WBZ-FM, number 5 for the year on highly rated Top 40 WRKO-AM and number 16 on heritage Top 40 WMEX-AM. The album version of "Dream On" (4:28, as opposed to the 3:25 1973 45rpm edit), was re-issued early in 1976, debuting at number 81 On January 10, breaking into the Top 40 on February 14 and peaking at number 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 national chart, April 10. Columbia chose to service Top 40 radio stations with a re-issue of the 3:25 edited version, thus, many 1976 Pop Radio listeners were exposed to the group's first Top 10 effort through the 45 edit.
"Dream On" was first played live in Mansfield, Connecticut at the Shaboo Inn. In a 2011 interview, Steven Tyler reminisced about his father, a Juilliard-trained musician. He recalled lying beneath his dad's piano as a three-year-old listening to him play classical music. "That's where I got that Dream On chordage," he said.
Steven Tyler says that this was the only song on the band's first album where he used his "real" voice. He was insecure about how his voice sounded on tape, so for the other songs, he tried to sing a bit lower and sound more like soul artists, such as James Brown. The song is also famous for its building climax to showcase Tyler's trademark screams.Long a concert staple, the song's piano part has been played live by Tyler. The band has also played "Dream On" with an orchestra on a couple of occasions. One of these performances, conducted by Michael Kamen, was performed live for MTV's 10th Anniversary (in 1991) and included on the soundtrack for the movie Last Action Hero. Additionally, in 2006, Steven Tyler and Joe Perry performed the song live with the Boston Pops Orchestra at their Fourth of July spectacular. On September 19, 2006, Aerosmith dedicated the song to captured Israeli soldier Ehud Goldwasser. On September 22, 2007, at a concert in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Aerosmith dedicated the song to one of their fans, Monica Massaro, who had been murdered earlier that year. In August 2010, Tyler performed much of the song on a grand piano on top of the "Green Monster" at an Aerosmith concert at Fenway Park in Boston, before the rest of the band joined in to close out the song.The song "Dream On" is part of the The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll list. It is also ranked #173 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.
On February 25, 2013, Massachusetts State Representative James Cantwell (D) of Marshfield and Massachusetts State Representative Josh S. Cutler (D) of Duxbury drafted a bill to name "Dream On" the Official State Rock song of Massachusetts.

Lyrics

"Dream On"

Yeah

Every time that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face gettin' clearer, the past is gone
It went by like dusk to dawn, Isn't that the way?
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Well I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life's in book's written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know it's true
All the things you do, come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tear
Sing with me, It's just for today