AdText Generator.zip

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 26, 2014 by allin1tutscomin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

AdText Generator.zip (Size: 3.67 MB)
 AdText Generator.zip3.67 MB

Description

I just had to write and say what a huge help ATG has been to me. Its amazing when I first heard about it, how I was convinced that it was JUST another PPC tool. Yet another campaign builder to hit the market... but I was so wrong. The minute I saw it in action I immediately knew what it could do for me.

I am a PPC marketer by trade but the one thing that I have struggled with in the past is how to be an ace ad copy writer. Everyone I knew could create eye catching ads with killer headlines and an awesome call to action with a blink of an eye, and yet my CTR was abysmal and with it my ads would disappear into Search oblivion.

What ATG did for me was pick the ads with the highest click-thru-rates so that I could tweak away and take the best headlines and phrases that were PROVEN to be profitable and adjust them for my own campaigns. Within minutes I had eye catching ads for EACH of my keywords and ready to upload to into Google. My CTR has drastically improved and I have maintained high positions ever since.

For me this tool has not only been an excellent time saver but it has taught me to be a better copy writer. I can't thank A.M. Khan enough for sharing his useful and reliable software.

Thankfully this has not been money wasted on yet another tool but instead a worthy investment for my business.

To Your Success

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.67 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
AdText Generator.zip