Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf Band 1 und 2 + Testament + Hitler Mythos - Ebook

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 13, 2012 by royboytje21in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf Band 1 und 2 + Testament + Hitler Mythos - Ebook (Size: 6.19 MB)
 Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf Band 1 und 2 + Testament + Hitler Mythos - Ebook.rar6.19 MB

Description

The book is for the contemporary reader not easy to read. The style is wordy, so Hitler thought difficult to follow. The theme is also highly dated, because the book is largely agitates against the Treaty of Versailles. By this treaty, the German people really suffering here and played Hitler advantage. Also defended Hitler stab legend, the alleged conspiracy between Novemberverbrecher (Communists, Jews, pacifists and other "traitors"), which in his eyes the undeserved defeat Germany had delivered during the November Revolution in 1918. The Jews would also frustrate the German recovery through "Die Große Luge". Hitler wanted to still straighten with a resumption of hostilities (later turned the Second World War) to still the 'Great War' win and the guilty of this betrayal to destroy.
Also, he explained his theories about the superiority of what he called "the German race" called. Prominent in his Mein Kampf Hitler's violent anti-Semitism and its reasoning on the border of the obsessional. For example, he asserts that the international language Esperanto is part of a Jewish conspiracy. Has also been outspoken support of the German-nationalist idea of ​​"Drang nach Osten": the need for east Germany's "Lebensraum" ("living space") to gather, and particularly in Russia.

I do not know if this is allowed but I put this out for the people who like to read this book.

If this should not apologize (I've heard that this book is forbidden)

Have Fun Continue

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.19 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf Band 1 und 2 + Testament + Hitler Mythos - Ebook