Addicted-Tracy Wolff.epub

seeders: 14
leechers: 1
Added on July 16, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Addicted-Tracy Wolff.epub (Size: 313.82 KB)
 Addicted-Tracy Wolff.epub313.82 KB

Description

Publisher: Loveswept (July 15, 2014)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00IHMEBR6
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
Not Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #206 Paid in Kindle Store

Publication Date: July 15, 2014
Ethan Frost returns in the breathtaking conclusion to New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Tracy Wolff’s seductive novel Ruined—perfect for fans of Release Me and Bared to You.

As Chloe Girard discovers, there’s love . . . and then there’s addiction.

Ethan Frost is everything a woman could want in a man. He’s rich, gorgeous, powerful, one of the most eligible bachelors in the world.

But that’s not why I’m with him.

I love Ethan for all the things no one else gets to see: his innate kindness, his reckless spontaneity, his unwavering determination to use his brilliance for good. I love the way he looks at me, the way he touches me. The way he makes me forget the wreckage of my past and the twisted fear that still lives inside me.

But sometimes it terrifies me how much I crave him, how much I need him just to breathe. I always thought it would be my past that ruined us, but there’s a darkness in Ethan I never dreamed existed. Can we survive as his secrets surface—threatening to unravel us both?

Praise for Ruined

“Tracy Wolff knows how to steam up the pages, and she proves it again in Ruined. If you’re looking for a hot read, curl up with Ethan Frost.”—New York Times and USA Today bestselling author J. Kenner

“Fall in love under the spell of a master. Tracy Wolff knows how to keep you panting for more and utterly satisfied all at once.”—New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Beth Kery

“Fans of Fifty Shades of Grey will love Tracy Wolff’s Ruined! Heat sizzles off the page and the oh-so-sexy Ethan Frost will make you swoon!”—USA Today bestselling author Stacey Kennedy

“No matter what Tracy Wolff writes, I’m hooked! Ruined is a fabulously sexy story full of passion, intense emotion, and hope. When it comes to billionaire bad boys that are to die for, Ethan Frost is in a delicious league of his own.”—Bestselling author Virna DePaul

“It is a page tuner which you can’t put away. . . . I highly recommend it!”—Me and Reading

“Ethan Frost is everything I wanted Fifty and Gideon to be, at least so far!”—Under the Covers

“I can say this book may have ‘ruined’ it for me for all other series as I can not wait for the next book.”—Reading in Pajamas

“Definitely a page turner.”—AYA M. Productions

“I really enjoyed the playful banter between Ethan and Chloe.”—Cocktails and Books

“I absolutely loved this book but after that ending, I have a big problem: I want the second one right now!”—Love and Live to Read

“If you’re looking for a good, fast, steamy, sugary guilty pleasure read, then this is your book.”—Paradays

“It’s the perfect amount of romance mixed with naughty moments!”—Inside the Pages of a Book

“It’s very sexy and considering this book is set over a period of two weeks . . . very intense.”—I Love Romantic Fiction

Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from other Loveswept titles.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
313.82 KB
seeders:14
leechers:1
Addicted-Tracy Wolff.epub