ACDC Live -Hell Aint a Bad Place to Be- Dolby Pro Logic II 384.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 25, 2013 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

ACDC Live -Hell Aint a Bad Place to Be- Dolby Pro Logic II 384.mp4 (Size: 194.47 MB)
 ACDC Live -Hell Aint a Bad Place to Be- Dolby Pro Logic II 384.mp4194.47 MB

Description

"Hell Aint a Bad Place to Be"
ACDC Live 1979
I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs on track 1 and on Track 2 I downmixed with 5.1 ch. 1152kbs. The finished Audio lists at 1258kbs.
This is for `King' Bum and Arnold and the old gang in Southport - all the concerts we went to together and all the times they went to jail and the Police would always let me walk home lolol, even with my KABAR. ya gotta show respect guys! (well not always walked home) 7 times in one summer. Is that a record?
This song has the G-D chord progression as it's riff.
This song is about Bon getting tempted by a woman, who's pushing him into doing bad things which symbolizes hell and he's saying that even though its wrong, hell (or being with her) isn't as bad as it seems. It's not about hell, other than perhaps he might go there for doing what he is doing. It's just about that even though the relationship seems like hell, he still enjoys it. There is a country song by Barbara Mandrell with a similar concept. The "If Loving You Is Wrong I Don't Want To Be Right", is about being in love with a married man. Both of these relationships may
not be the right thing to do, but they don't seem to care.
Let There Be Rock is the fourth studio album by Australian hard rock band AC/DC, released on 21 March 1977. All songs were written by Angus Young, Malcolm Young and Bon Scott. It was originally released in Australia on the Albert Productions label. A modified international edition was released on Atlantic Records on 25 July 1977.
In 1980, AC/DC released a live concert motion picture titled AC/DC: Let There Be Rock. In 1997, an expanded audio recording of this concert was released on CD as Let There Be Rock: The Movie, on discs 2–3 of the Bonfire box set. During the recording of the song "Let there be rock" and during Angus' final solo, Angus' amp started to smoke, and despite the smoke, George Young shouted to Angus to keep on playing. At the end of the song recording, the amp broke down definitely.
International release:
As with AC/DC's previous albums, there are differences between Let There Be Rock's Australian and ultimate international editions. The original vinyl version of the album made available for international release contained the same tracks as the Australian release. However, Atlantic Records removed the racy "Crabsody In Blue" (about the problems of crabs) from the later international version. It was replaced with a shortened version of "Problem Child" from the Australian version of the album Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, released in September 1976. "Crabsody In Blue" was
later released on the box set Backtracks, which was released in 2009. All
international CD releases contain the modified track listing. The international version's cover also marked the debut of the band's logo, designed by Gerard Huerta. The photograph used for the cover was taken on 19 March 1977 at the Kursaal Ballroom, Southend, Essex, UK.

Let There Be Rock

Side One
No. Title
1. "Go Down"
2. "Dog Eat Dog"
3. "Let There Be Rock"
4. "Bad Boy Boogie"
Side Two
No. Title
1. "Problem Child"
2. "Overdose"
3. "Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be"
4. "Whole Lotta Rosie"
2013:
AC/DC's 1980 album, Back In Black, has re-surfaced in the charts again, rocketing to #73 on the Billboard Top 200 in the U.S.

Lyrics

"Hell Aint a Bad Place to Be"

Hey you
Yeah you

Sometimes I think
This woman is kinda hot
Sometimes I think
This woman is sometimes not
Puts me down, fool me around
Why she do it to me
Out for satisfaction, any piece of action
That ain't the way it should be