ACDC-Bad Boy Boogie-LIVE-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 31, 2013 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

ACDC-Bad Boy Boogie-LIVE-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4 (Size: 151.9 MB)
 ACDC-Bad Boy Boogie-LIVE-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4151.9 MB

Description

`Bad Boy Boogie'
ACDC Live in Paris 1979
I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs on track 1 and on Track 2 I downmixed with 5.1 ch. 1152kbs. The finished Audio lists at 1170kbs.

From the New York Times:2008
``Angus Young is the seventh son in a family that emigrated from Glasgow to Sydney, where his older brother George joined the Easybeats, the pioneering rock band known for "Friday on My Mind." Angus and Malcolm formed AC/DC in 1973 when they were teenagers, and won a reputation for giving raucous concerts after their sister suggested that Angus perform in his school uniform.'' --Gradually, and without getting much media attention, AC/DC has become the most popular currently active rock band in the United States, to judge by albums sold. Since 1991, when Nielsen SoundScan started tracking music sales, this Australian band has sold 26.4 million albums, second only to the Beatles, and more than the Rolling Stones or Led Zeppelin. Over the past five years, as CD sales have cratered, AC/DC albums have sold just as well as or better than ever; the band sold more than 1.3 million CDs in the United States last year, even though it hasn't put out any new music since 2000.''
Angus McKinnon Young (born 31 March 1955) is a Scottish-born Australian musician, and the lead guitarist, songwriter, and co-founder of the rock and roll band AC/DC. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame along with other members of AC/DC in 2003 and is known for his energetic performances, schoolboy-uniform stage outfits and the duck walk. Angus Young, the youngest of eight children of William and Margaret Young, was born in Glasgow, Scotland and moved with his parents to Sydney, Australia in 1963 with his older brothers Malcolm and George, who also became musicians, and their older sister Margaret. Older brother Alex, also a musician, stayed in the UK. Angus first started playing on banjos but re-strung them with six strings. Angus first started playing guitar on a cheap acoustic model purchased second-hand by his mother. Angus's first Gibson SG was bought second-hand circa 1970 from a music shop just down the street from his home: "I got out and got a Gibson SG that I played until it got wood rot because so much sweat and water got into it. The whole neck warped. I bought it second-hand, it was about a '67. It had a real thin neck, really slim, like a Custom neck. It was dark brown."As a teenager, Young played in a band called 'Kantuckee'. He was 18 when he and his 20 year old brother Malcolm formed AC/DC in 1973 with Angus on lead guitar, Malcolm on rhythm guitar, Colin Burgess on drums, Larry Van Kriedt on bass guitar and Dave Evans on vocals. Can I Sit Next To You Girl, their first single, was later re-recorded with Bon Scott as their vocalist. They got the name AC/DC after seeing the letters "AC/DC" on the back of a sewing machine owned by their sister, Margaret. Angus tried a number of stage costumes, such as Spider-Man, Zorro, a gorilla, and a parody of Superman, named Super-Ang, before settling on his signature schoolboy look. To match this image the press and public were told that Young was born in 1959, not 1955. The original uniform was from his secondary school, Ashfield Boys High School in Sydney. By 1973, Angus had long left school. His sister Margaret suggested he wear the uniform after Malcolm asked each band member to come up with their own gimmick.
AC/DC released their debut album, High Voltage on 17 February 1975. Over the next 3 years AC/DC cemented themselves as a popular hard rock act, especially in Australia, with the follow-up albums, T.N.T., Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Let There Be Rock and Powerage. Their 1979 studio album, Highway to Hell, became their best-selling at the time and launched them to new heights of fame. Shortly after this, however,lead singer Bon Scott died from alcohol poisoning, and questions were raised as to whether the band could continue without him.
Young and his other band-mates soon decided they should finish the work they had begun for their new album, so they recruited ex-Geordie singer, Brian Johnson to replace Bon Scott and just five months later, Back in Black was released as a tribute to Scott. It quickly became a huge success, far out-selling any of their previous albums, and going on to reach 22x multi-platinum in the US alone, and selling 50 million copies worldwide, the second highest-selling album worldwide, behind only Michael Jackson's Thriller.

Lyrics

`Bad Boy Boogie'

On the day I was born the rain fell down
There was trouble brewin' in my home town
It was the seventh day I was the seventh son
And it scared the hell out of every one
They said stop
I said go
They said fast
I said slow
They said yes
I said no