AC-DC (Paris 1979) LIVE Bon Scott-Shot Down in Flames HD-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs-2 Tracks.mp4

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on December 11, 2013 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

AC-DC (Paris 1979) LIVE Bon Scott-Shot Down in Flames HD-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs-2 Tracks.mp4 (Size: 93.21 MB)
 AC-DC (Paris 1979) LIVE Bon Scott-Shot Down in Flames HD-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs-2 Tracks.mp493.21 MB

Description

"Shot Down in Flames"
ACDC Live Paris 1979
I downmixed this Audio using Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs on track 1 and on
Track 2 I downmixed with 7.1 ch. 1536kbs. The finished Audio lists at 693kbs.

This is my Tribute to My Greatest Lead singer Bon Scott.

I left the lyrics in as they really show the meaning of the song, especially when the girl says "Go to Hell" - I have another copy w/o the lyrics but Ill go with this one for now. Probably do the other one next..per my usual.
Here is a summary of Bon's Life and Death and also a little history of ACDC. If you follow the link at the bottom - this is a gr8 story on what happened the night Bon Died. Alot of controversey and heresay. Sad.
Ronald Belford "Bon" Scott (9 July 1946 – 19 February 1980) was a Scottish-born Australian rock musician, best known for being the lead singer and lyricist of Australian hard rock band AC/DC from 1974 until his death in 1980. In the July 2004 issue of Classic Rock, Scott was rated as number one in a list of the "100 Greatest Frontmen Of All Time" ahead of Freddie Mercury and Robert Plant. Hit Parader ranked Scott as fifth on their 2006 list of the 100 Greatest Heavy Metal Vocalists of all time.
AC/DC's popularity grew throughout the 1970s, initially in Australia, and then internationally. Their 1979 album Highway to Hell reached the top twenty in the United States, and the band seemed on the verge of a commercial breakthrough. However, on 19 February 1980, Scott died after a night out in London. AC/DC briefly considered disbanding, but the group quickly recruited vocalist Brian Johnson of the British glam rock band Geordie. AC/DC's subsequent album, Back in Black, was released only five months later, and was a tribute to Scott. It went on to become the second best-selling album in history.
"About 11 pm on 3 May 1974, at the Old Lion Hotel in North Adelaide, during a rehearsal with the Mount Lofty Rangers, a very drunk, distressed and belligerent Bon Scott had a raging argument with a member of the band. Bon stormed out of the venue, threw a bottle of Jack Daniels on to the ground, then screamed off on his Suzuki 550 motorbike."[9] Scott suffered serious injuries from the ensuing motorcycle accident, spending three days in a coma and a further 18 days in hospital. Vince Lovegrove and his wife, by then running a booking/management agency, gave Scott odd jobs, such as putting up posters and painting the office during his recovery, and shortly after introduced him to AC/DC who were on the lookout for a new lead singer.
"There was a young, dinky little glam band from Sydney that we both loved called AC/DC ... Before another AC/DC visit, George Young phoned me and said the band was looking for a new singer. I immediately told him that the best guy for the job was Bon. George responded by saying Bon's accident would not allow him to perform, and that maybe he was too old. Nevertheless I had a meeting with Malcolm and Angus, and suggested Bon as their new singer. They asked me to bring him out to the Pooraka Hotel that night, and to come backstage after the show. When he watched the band, Bon was impressed, and he immediately wanted to join them, but thought they may be a bit too inexperienced and too young. After the show, backstage, Bon expressed his doubts about them being "able to rock". The two Young brothers told Bon he was "too old to rock". The upshot was that they had a jam session that night in the home of Bon's former mentor, Bruce Howe, and at the end of the session, at dawn, it was obvious that AC/DC had found a new singer. And Bon had found a new band."

In 19 February 1980, Bon Scott, 33 at the time, passed out after a night of heavy drinking in a London club called the Music Machine (hosted at the Camden Palace, currently known as the KOKO). He was left to sleep in a car owned by an acquaintance named Alistair Kinnear, at 67 Overhill Road in East Dulwich, South London. The following afternoon, Kinnear found Scott lifeless, and alerted the authorities. Scott was rushed to King's College Hospital in Camberwell, where he was pronounced dead on arrival. Pulmonary aspiration of vomit was the cause of Scott's death, and the official cause was listed as "acute alcohol poisoning" and "death by misadventure". Scott was cremated and his ashes were interred by his family in Fremantle, Western Australia, the area to which they had moved when he was a boy.
Inconsistencies in media accounts of Scott's death (incorrect spelling of Alistair Kinnear's first name, amongst others) have been cited in conspiracy theories, which suggest that Scott died of a heroin overdose, or was killed by exhaust fumes redirected into the car, or that Kinnear did not exist. Additionally, Scott was asthmatic, and the temperature was below freezing on the morning of his death. Ozzy Osbourne states in the documentary Don't Blame Me that Scott actually died of hypothermia. The coroner had no such doubts based on the medical facts.
Shortly after his death, AC/DC briefly considered quitting, but later felt that Scott would have wanted them to continue and hired Brian Johnson as the new vocalist. Angus Young stated in an interview with VH1 that Scott's mother, whom all the band members personally knew, heartily approved of the band continuing, and felt that it was the only way to properly remember her son and their bandmate. Five months after Scott's death, AC/DC recorded Back in Black as a tribute to him. Two tracks from the album, "Hells Bells" and "Back in Black" were also dedicated to his memory. The French rock band Trust wrote their hit song "Antisocial" in memory of Scott in 1980. Ozzy dedicated "Suicide Solution" to him. This song is known for alleged subliminal messages about suicide, but Ozzy stated it was only a tribute to the singer.

This is the best story I could find on what happened that night:

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/features/bon-scott-the-mysterious-death-of-acdcs-legendary-frontman/2/

LYRICS:

"Shot Down In Flames"

Whoa
Whoa, one two

Out on the town
Lookin' for a woman
Gonna gimme good love
Anybody wanna hand off me
And give me plenty of
She was standin' alone
Over by the juke box
Like she'd some thing to sell
I said baby what's the goin' price
She told me to go to hell
Shot down in flames
Shot down in flames
Ain't it a shame
To be shot down in flames

Singles bar
Got my eye on a honey
Hangin' out everywhere
She might be straight
She might want my money
I really don't care, no
Said baby
Drivin' me crazy
Laid it right on the line
When a guy with a chip on his shoulder said
Toss off buddy she's mine
Shot down in flames
Shot down in flames
Ain't it a shame

Hey you
Angus
Shoot me, shoot
That's nice
Shot down in flames
Shot down in flames
Ain't it a shame
Shoot
Shot down in flames
Shot down in flames
Ain't it a shame
I don't need a thing
Don't wanna be
Shot down in floames

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 768
Data Rate: 3005kbps
Total Bitrate: 3699kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 693kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 44 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
93.21 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
AC-DC (Paris 1979) LIVE Bon Scott-Shot Down in Flames HD-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs-2 Tracks.mp4

Screenshots

AC-DC (Paris 1979) LIVE Bon Scott-Shot Down in Flames HD-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs-2 Tracks.mp4 screenshot
AC-DC (Paris 1979) LIVE Bon Scott-Shot Down in Flames HD-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs-2 Tracks.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

the other one plz.
k
assuming u mean w/o lyrics...this will take a couple days to convert the file, but it looks very nice. Sorry,I had forgotten. thanks for the reminder.
Excellent quality! Good work uploader.