[Abby Weeks]The Wives of Beverly Row 1 Lust Has a New Address(azw, epub, lrf, mobi){Zzzzz}

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on October 24, 2014 by zombie_roxin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

[Abby Weeks]The Wives of Beverly Row 1 Lust Has a New Address(azw, epub, lrf, mobi){Zzzzz} (Size: 3.59 MB)
 library cover.jpg2.71 MB
 The Wives of Beverly Row 1 Lust - Abby Weeks.azw3224.53 KB
 The Wives of Beverly Row 1 Lust - Abby Weeks.mobi221.53 KB
 The Wives of Beverly Row 1 Lust - Abby Weeks.lrf209.75 KB
 The Wives of Beverly Row 1 Lust - Abby Weeks.epub173.84 KB
 Cover.jpg70.17 KB

Description

Product Description
Desperate Housewives but hotter. Sex and the City with more sex.

If that sounds good to you then this startling new series from Amazon's hottest new romance author is going to leave you begging for more.

This series follows the lives of five rich, suburban women who look like they have it all. Beautiful homes, rich husbands, you name it, they've got it. But look beneath the surface and you'll quickly see that all is not as perfect as it appears on Beverly Row.

Holding back nothing, this story explores the deepest, darkest aspects of their sexuality and takes a look at fetishes, kinks and fantasies that could get these women into more trouble than they ever thought possible.

This is the series that is for women, by women, and about women.

If you have ever wondered what the woman next door is fantasizing about when her husband leaves for work in the morning, this is the series for you. It leaves no taboo unexplored, no fetish unspoken of, and no fantasy unwritten.

Publisher: Abby Weeks (24 June 2014)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00L9RXBQI

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

Good introduction to the series. 5 August 2014
By L. Smith -

This is the introductory story of a series about four women in a posh neighborhood and their secret desires. Ariel is the newest resident and she is invited to a pool party thrown by one of the married women. Ariel brings her daughter Becky and soon they learn the bad behavior of the hostess' husband. Ariel befriends her and soon she is friends with two other women, Veronica (who is also married) and another woman who is divorced as is Ariel. The four of them, in various settings, reveal some secrets about themselves, while Becky is attracted to a young man at the pool party who helps her navigate through her first day of school.

The main point of this story is to introduce the readers to the characters and each woman, while having some relationship issues, certainly are made to be pretty well-adjusted characters. None of them have severe emotional or health issues - just some sexual fantasies that cannot be fulfilled by whatever means currently. These are left to be resolved in later stories.

I did find a few typos that were mainly grammar errors - "married" when "marriage" was appropriate, or "woman" when the plural "women" should have been used. Those at least did not deter from the story itself. Overall, this is a good introduction to the series, which I plan on continuing to read.

OMG!! Keep these coming!!! 28 June 2014
By Ruby F -

This series is designed from the ground up to hook the reader and I’m soooo hooked. I’ll be grabbing these books as soon as they are released. The story was so easy to follow, so pleasurable to read. I just connected with the characters instantly. There are a number of interwoven story lines about the different women who live on Beverly Row, a kind of Beverly Hills neighborhood in Los Angeles. The story is just beginning but it is pretty clear where it is going. One of the wives is desperate for her husband to take the initiative in the bedroom. I shouldn’t say this but that’s exactly how I feel about my own marriage!!! Take me, Be a man!!!! Lol. Definitely five stars from me.

Beverly Row is the place to be! 13 July 2014
By S Schuster -

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

Loved it! An eclectic group of women live on Beverly Row, they know what they want and given a chance, I bet they will figure out how & from whom to get it! I look forward to reading about these women and their relationships as the series progresses. Young lust, infidelity, fantasies, fetishes fill the pages of this short, fun read! It is definitely like "Desperate Housewives"... only smuttier (is that a word? If not, it is now)!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.59 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
[Abby Weeks]The Wives of Beverly Row 1 Lust Has a New Address(azw, epub, lrf, mobi){Zzzzz}