Abandoned Mine 2013 HDRip XviD S4A

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 15, 2013 by DailyTorrentsin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: HDRiPDVDRip

Abandoned Mine 2013 HDRip XviD S4A (Size: 700.24 MB)
 s4a-abandoned.mine.2013.hdrip.xvid.srt242.62 KB
 s4a-abandoned.mine.2013.hdrip.xvid.avi699.99 MB
 s4a-abandoned.mine.2013.hdrip.xvid.nfo5.04 KB

Description

Plot:

Five school friends seek adventure on Halloween night in an abandoned, haunted mine, only to find to their horror that the ghostly rumors may be true as they fight for survival.

Cast:

Alexa Vega ... Sharon
Reiley McClendon ... Brad
Saige Thompson ... Laurie
Charan Prabhakar ... Ethan
Adam Hendershott ... Jim
Valerie C. Walker ... Kelly
Joseph Batzel ... Jarvis
Jordan Chamberlain ... Store Customer
Cody Walker ... Thomas

Info:

Abandoned.Mine.2013.HDRip.XviD-S4A

Release Info:

Release Name: Abandoned.Mine.2013.HDRip.XviD-S4A
Format: AVI
Size: 700 MiB
Video: XviD | 640 x 352 | 888 Kbps | 23.976 FPS | 16:9
Audio: English | 128 Kbps | 2 ch | MP3
Runtime: 1h 40mn
Subtitles: English
Source: HKD - Thanks!

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1329404/

Review:

What a great movie it was, full of lots of scares, thrills, action and humor, etc… from start to finish it delivered on every level for a great movie experience, plus there were plenty of laughs to go around, with a very surprising twist at the end…

The beginning of the movie was my most favorite part of the film, the way the director setup the premise and the movie drama right from the start, it was done better than I have seen in a long time!! So, be a little late you'll MISS It!

And speaking of a LONG TIME, it has been a very long time since I have watched any movie, especially a very suspenseful and/or of the horror movie genres, that I would even think I could take my younger family too it, or that I would want to take my family to watch. Movies of today are over-sold and over-hyped with profane language, and all the other stuff that makes it not suitable for families.

I was able to take my oldest daughter, just about to be a teenager… and wondered if I would regret it, even though I had been assured it was not this type of movie. I figured then I would have to explain a bunch of things going in the movie to my daughter, because it was a PG-13. Now days that does not mean much to an over protective mom and dad, not wanting to expose their kids to the violence, gratuitous sexual innuendos and/or brief nudity as they call it… apparently in Hollywood brief means you still see plenty of the nudity, but it is very fast!!

As a parent who doesn't want to have my kids see or hear the awful language every-other word, type of movies, this was a very pleasant surprise to say the least!!

"Jeff Chamberlain did a fantastic job of bringing this very well written movie to the big screen… in a very Alfred Hitchcock way. There was none of the bad stuff that you expect of adult type movies with R ratings; in fact he made a real effort to make the movie enjoyable for a broad audience. I commend him on that."

I recommend this to any parent who wants their kids to be able to see a good scary movie without all the garbage. Check out this movie. Take the family…. I DID!!!

Screens:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
700.24 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Abandoned Mine 2013 HDRip XviD S4A

Trailer