Abagnale, Frank W. - Catch Me If You Can[vickey1214].pdf

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on July 14, 2013 by vickey1214in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Abagnale, Frank W. - Catch Me If You Can[vickey1214].pdf (Size: 747.47 KB)
 Abagnale, Frank W. - Catch Me If You Can[vickey1214].pdf747.47 KB

Description

Frank Abagnale, alias Frank Williams, alias Robert Conrad, Frank Adams, and Robert Monjo,
was one of the most hunted con men, fraudulent check writers, master forgers in history—and
the world’s greatest impostor. Ersatz airline pilot, assistant state attorney, pediatrician, college
professor, FBI agent, Abagnale was known by the police of twenty-six foreign countries and all
fifty states as “The Skywayman.”

The movie plot is available at Catch Me If You Can.
This is the story of Frank Abagnale, who was one of the most famous con-artists in the 20th Century. It is written in the first person and describes how he cashed $2.5 million worth of bad checks. He assumed various jobs, such as pretending to be a Pan Am pilot, a doctor, a teacher, and an attorney. Abagnale was eventually caught by the FBI Agents, who had been chasing him the whole way, while living in France and then served around 5 years in prison - 6 months in France, 6 months in Sweden, followed by four years in the United States. The book ends with an epilogue telling the story of Frank Abagnale's final capture and the story of his rehabilitation which resulted in the creation of his security firm. In order to promote the movie, the book was released again in 2002, however the epilogue was removed and this edition of the book ends with Abagnale running away from the FBI.
Movie

Seed and Enjoy

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
747.47 KB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Abagnale, Frank W. - Catch Me If You Can[vickey1214].pdf

All Comments

Excellent… I should have read this before watching the film.
Thanks..