.AA to .MP3 Converter (Bundled) - WTW

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on November 30, 2010 by Enif.Godkinin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

.AA to .MP3 Converter (Bundled) - WTW (Size: 2.54 MB)
 AA2MP3-BUNDLE-WTW.rar2.54 MB

Description

I spent the better part of a day trying tons of free and paid programs that would convert .aa audible files into MP3 format and at the end of the day the best free option seemed to be an older version of Goldwave but in order to get this method to work you need a few other programs. I have packaged them here to save you some time and hassle. Instructions after downloading and unzipping the .rar

1. Install ActiveSetupN.exe. This is the Audible Manager, you can also just DL this from the audible site.

2. Install audibleMediaPlayerFilter.exe

3. Install gwave506.exe

4. Place the lame_enc.dll file in the Goldwave folder (Usually C:Program FilesGoldWave)

Once everything is installed the only program you really need to run is Goldwave. Note that when you open a file you must select the option to show all file types otherwise the .aa files will not appear. To export the .aa as a .mp3 file just choose the "save as" method and select the .mp3 option from the drop down menu. Notes. This method works with the older free version of Goldwave which is included here. To make sure Lame is up to date just download Lame from the official Lame website (google it). This lame version is 3.98. You may also want to visit audible to DL the most recent of the Audible Manager. Some people have complained that this method requires alot of ram. If you have min dual core 2gb ram you should be fine. With a dual core 4gb ram laptop I was able to convert a 6 hour long .aa in 17 minutes using the default Goldwave settings. If you have any problems, open the audible manager, connect to any audible book you have downloaded, then rerun Goldwave.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.54 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
.AA to .MP3 Converter (Bundled) - WTW