Description

Title: A Visitor In Time
Author:Sam I. Hamm
Paperback: 140 pages
Publisher: iUniverse.com (May 9, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1450297935
ISBN-13: 978-1450297936

Time doesn't exist, but timing is everything! Sam I Hamm, Nostradamus' Third Anti- Christ - the same Anti-Christ as predicted in the Bible - is learning this the hard way. It's 1998, and he's supposed to be famous as an author by the year 2000 to ring in the new millennium. What to do? It's the Central Intelligence Agency and Albert Einstein to the rescue! President Clinton sends Albert Einstein and C.I.A. Agent Carl Baxter forward in time to 1998 to help the befuddled Hamm studying at Harvard's John F. Kennedy School of Government. After Einstein becomes acquainted with Hamm and his friends from Brazil, China, South Africa, and Northern Ireland, Hamm takes Einstein, Baxter and his friends to Mardi Gras aboard a used New York City bus. Hamm's two racist New Orleans friends show this group a good time in the Big Easy, after which the group continues on to the International UFO Museum and Research Center in Roswell, NM. There the group learns why the UFO phenomenon is classified, and something else: that Hamm is Hitler reincarnated. Now what? Hamm and Einstein decide to meet Eva Braun reincarnated as the Gen X bombshell actress Laura Harmann and go back in time with her, Baxter, and Hamm's friends to interview Hitler living on an Argentine in 1968. Does all this result in a novel and also a speech to be delivered at Harvard in 1999 to ring in the new millennium? Read this screenplay and find out!

Please Seed and Rate it....
Always say Thank You...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
893.73 KB
seeders:14
leechers:0
A Visitor In Time.pdf

All Comments

Thanks