A Trail of Ink :The Third Chronicle of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon - [The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, surgeon #3] - Mel Starr [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 12
leechers: 9
Added on October 25, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

A Trail of Ink :The Third Chronicle of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon - [The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, surgeon #3] - Mel Starr [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 5.97 MB)
 Trail of Ink, A - Mel Starr.azw33.09 MB
 Trail of Ink, A - Mel Starr.mobi1.63 MB
 Trail of Ink, A - Mel Starr.epub1023.47 KB
 Trail of Ink, A - Mel Starr.jpg254.14 KB
 Trail of Ink, A - Mel Starr.opf3.06 KB

Description

image A Trail of Ink: The Third Chronicle of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon
Volume Three in the acclaimed "The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon" series by Mel Starr

Metadata
ISBN-13: 9781611735185
Publisher: Monarch Books
Publication date: 12/01/2010
Series: The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon #3
Pages: 240

Description
I had never seen Master John Wyclif so afflicted. He was rarely found at such a loss when in disputation with other masters.

He told me later, when I had returned them to him, that it was as onerous to plunder a bachelor scholar's books as it would be to steal another man's wife.

I had, at the time, no way to assess the accuracy of that opinion, for I had no wife and few books ...'

So begins another delightful and intriguing tale from the life of Hugh de Singleton, surgeon in the medieval village of Bampton, near Oxford, and bailiff of Bampton Castle at the behest of Lord Gilbert Talbot.

Meet the Authors

Mel Starr

Mel Starr was born and grew up in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He graduated from Spring Arbor High School in 1960, and Greenville College (Illinois) in 1964. He received a MA in history from Western Michigan University in 1970. He taught history in Michigan public schools for thirty-nine years, thirty-five of those in Portage, MI, where he retired in 2003 as chairman of the social studies department of Portage Northern High School.

Mel married Susan Brock in 1965, and they have two daughters; Amy (Kevin) Kwilinski, of Kennesaw, GA, and Jennifer (Jeremy) Reivitt, of Portage, MI. Mel and Susan have seven grandchildren.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.97 MB
seeders:12
leechers:9
A Trail of Ink :The Third Chronicle of Hugh de Singleton, Surgeon - [The Chronicles of Hugh de Singleton, surgeon #3] - Mel Starr [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}