A Tale for the Time Being audiobook by Ruth Ozeki EarReaders

seeders: 1
leechers: 8
Added on July 17, 2016 by EarReadersin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

A Tale for the Time Being audiobook by Ruth Ozeki EarReaders (Size: 406.83 MB)
 A Tale for the Time Being.mp3406.83 MB

Description

If the regular download link does not work,
Please use magnet link (inverted u-shaped icon) for all my uploads.

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.
Written by Ruth Ozeki
Read by Ruth Ozeki
Format: MP3
Bitrate: 64 Kbps
Unabridged

Ruth Ozeki's third novel, shortlisted for The Man Booker Prize 2013.
In Tokyo, sixteen-year-old Nao has decided there’s only one escape from her aching loneliness and her classmates’ bullying. But before she ends it all, Nao plans to document the life of her great-grandmother, a Buddhist nun who’s lived more than a century. A diary is Nao’s only solace—and will touch lives in a ways she can scarcely imagine.

Across the Pacific, we meet Ruth, a novelist living on a remote island who discovers a collection of artifacts washed ashore in a Hello Kitty lunchbox—possibly debris from the devastating 2011 tsunami. As the mystery of its contents unfolds, Ruth is pulled into the past, into Nao’s drama and her unknown fate, and forward into her own future.

Full of Ozeki’s signature humour and deeply engaged with the relationship between writer and reader, past and present, fact and fiction, quantum physics, history, and myth, A Tale for the Time Being is a brilliantly inventive, beguiling story of our shared humanity and the search for home.

Awards:
2013 Man Booker Prize Nominated
2013 Kitschies Red Tentacle Winner
SEED TILL IT BLEEDS || PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE AND COMMENT.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
406.83 MB
seeders:1
leechers:8
A Tale for the Time Being audiobook by Ruth Ozeki EarReaders