A Stranger In My Home (2014-2015) Season 2 - Investigation Discovery

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 21, 2015 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

A Stranger In My Home (2014-2015) Season 2 - Investigation Discovery (Size: 1.5 GB)
 A.Stranger.In.My.Home.S02E01.Star.Crossed.Murder.mp4203.16 MB
 A.Stranger.In.My.Home.S02E02.Thorny.Rose.Of.Texas.mp4225.51 MB
 A.Stranger.In.My.Home.S02E03.Pregnant.Pause.mp4310.86 MB
 A.Stranger.In.My.Home.S02E04.Bitter.Pills.mp4261.85 MB
 A.Stranger.In.My.Home.S02E05.Evil.In.The.House.Of.The.Lord.mp4307.7 MB
 A.Stranger.In.My.Home.S02E06.Deaths.Final.Cut.mp4223.05 MB

Description

A Stranger In My Home (2014-2015) Season 2 - Investigation DIscovery

Using re-enactments and first-person interviews with victims, family members, friends, and law enforcement, A STRANGER IN MY HOME documents the true tales of homeowners who invited others into their houses and suffered disastrous fates at the hands of their visitors. Each 60-minute episode chronicles a different case.

A STRANGER IN MY HOME returned for its second season on Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 10pm ET/PT. In the season opener, "Star-Crossed Murder," air traffic controller Gene Thurnau moves to St-Petersburg, Florida to start over. He meets Jaye-Jaye, and soon they marry and begin building their dream home. But ghosts from Gene's past bring unwanted tension and horror into their perfect home.

Average File Stats:

Format: MPEG-4
Codec ID: isom
File size: 262 MB
Duration: 43mn 39s
Bit rate: 750 Kbps
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 400-480 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 16:9

1. Star-Crossed Murder

Air traffic controller Gene Thurnau moves to St-Petersburg, Florida to start over. He meets Jaye-Jaye, and soon they marry and begin building their dream home. But ghosts from Gene's past bring unwanted tension and horror into their perfect home.

December 11, 2014

2. Thorny Rose of Texas

Buddy Musso lives a simple life at a New Jersey retirement community. But, he longs for romance. When Buddy meets Suzanne Basso at a fair, love takes him to Texas where a house full of strangers quickly turns his hopeful dreams into a waking nightmare.

December 18, 2014

3. Pregnant Pause

Darlene's a young mother who's pregnant again. It should be joyful, but with a rocky relationship, she's anxious. Things look up when she meets Julie, another mother-to-be. But in just a matter of months, the women's lives shift from hopeful to horrific.

December 25, 2014

4. Evil in the House of the Lord

In Nashville, a fire engulfs a local church. Once the flames are out, firefighters find a charred body – it looks like the church pastor, Reverend David Terry. The body has been dismembered – beheaded. And, the last man to see Terry alive is missing.

January 1, 2015

5. Bitter Pills

Tampa grandmother Peggy Mehrman is much loved by friends and family. Peggy is forced to rely on the kindness of strangers when her heath declines, and when Peggy dies in her sleep, her daughter Janice's grief is soon transformed into suspicion.

January 1, 2015

6. Death's Final Cut

In the desert region of Southern California, a once grand manor is bought by B-movie horror director Al Adamson, who plans to renovate it and sell. What no one imagines is that in June 1995, the home will become a real life horror movie.

January 8, 2015

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
A Stranger In My Home (2014-2015) Season 2 - Investigation Discovery

Screenshots

A Stranger In My Home (2014-2015) Season 2 - Investigation Discovery screenshot