A Story About My Uncle-RELOADED

seeders: 7
leechers: 0
Added on July 26, 2014 by Dheeraj88in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

A Story About My Uncle-RELOADED (Size: 1.43 GB)
 reloaded.nfo4.83 KB
 rld-astabmyu.iso1.43 GB

Description

General Information: Release: May 28, 2014Genre: Arcade (Platform) / 3D / 1st PersonDeveloper: Gone North GamesPublisher: Coffee Stain StudiosPublication Type: LicenseLanguage of Text: EnglishLanguage: EnglishMedicine: Present (RELOADED) Minimum system requirements:OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, Windows 8Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equal at 1.6GHz or betterMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, SM 3.0-compatibleDirectX: Version 9.0cHard Drive: 2 GB available spaceSound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 16-bit Description: The debut game from the studio Gone North. The protagonist of A Story About My Uncle is a young man who was in a fantastic world after went in search of his missing uncle. In this case, the game will not have to fight. The main occupation there will be a study of the world. Wander on it will need to using magic kryuka- "cat", which allows the hero to navigate through the magical reality.Key Features :* Grappling hook: An empowering mechanic that gives you a sensation of speed, flow and vertigo like you've never experienced before.* Explore the world: Visit a wonderful and exciting world - from paradisal caves, to lost civilizations and harsh, mystical landscapes.* Emphasis on story: While searching for your uncle you will meet creatures with stories and fates of their own. Take your time to explore the world to dig deeper into the narrative.* Non-violent: A Story About My Uncle is a First Person game, but it is driven by non-violent gameplay and a heavy emphasis on story and atmosphere.Install Info :1. Unrar.2. Burn or mount the image.3. Install the game.4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory.5. Play the game.6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.43 GB
seeders:7
leechers:0
A Story About My Uncle-RELOADED

Trailer