A Shade of Vampire series(11 books)-Bella Forrest epub.mobi.

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on January 16, 2015 by LizLC3in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

A Shade of Vampire series(11 books)-Bella Forrest epub.mobi. (Size: 7.34 MB)
 A Blaze of Sun(A Shade of Vampire #5)-Bella Forrest.epub387.62 KB
 A Blaze of Sun(A Shade of Vampire #5)-Bella Forrest.mobi473.72 KB
 A Break of Day(A Shade of Vampire #7)-Bella Forrest.epub298.82 KB
 A Break of Day(A Shade of Vampire #7)-Bella Forrest.mobi369.55 KB
 A Castle of Sand(A Shade of Vampire #3)-Bella Forrest.epub372.62 KB
 A Castle of Sand(A Shade of Vampire #3)-Bella Forrest.mobi466.85 KB
 A Gate of Night(A Shade of Vampire #6)-Bella Forrest.epub274.88 KB
 A Gate of Night(A Shade of Vampire #6)-Bella Forrest.mobi360.58 KB
 A Shade of Blood(A Shade of Vampire #2)-Bella Forrest.epub331.2 KB
 A Shade of Blood(A Shade of Vampire #2)-Bella Forrest.mobi423.79 KB
 A Shade of Kiev 2(A Shade of Vampire #9)-Bella Forrest.epub375.25 KB
 A Shade of Kiev 2(A Shade of Vampire #9)-Bella Forrest.mobi346.79 KB
 A Shade of Kiev 3(A Shade of Vampire #10)-Bella Forrest.epub282.19 KB
 A Shade of Kiev 3(A Shade of Vampire #10)-Bella Forrest.mobi243.69 KB
 A Shade of Kiev(A Shade of Vampire #8)-Bella Forrest.epub252.29 KB
 A Shade of Kiev(A Shade of Vampire #8)-Bella Forrest.mobi407.35 KB
 A Shade of Novak(A Shade of Vampire)-Bella Forrest.epub387.99 KB
 A Shade of Novak(A Shade of Vampire)-Bella Forrest.mobi385.28 KB
 A Shade of Vampire -Bella Forrest.epub164.75 KB
 A Shade of Vampire -Bella Forrest.mobi204.99 KB
 A Shadow of Light(A Shade of Vampire #4)-Bella Forrest.epub299.23 KB
 A Shadow of Light(A Shade of Vampire #4)-Bella Forrest.mobi403.51 KB

Description

image image
A Shade of Vampire Series By Bella Forrest
Book 1.) A Shade of Vampire
On the evening of Sofia Claremont's seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake.

A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood.

She is kidnapped to an island where the sun is eternally forbidden to shine.
An island uncharted by any map and ruled by the most powerful vampire coven on the planet. She wakes here as a slave, a captive in chains.

Sofia's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn when she is the one selected out of hundreds of girls to join the harem of Derek Novak, the dark royal Prince.

Despite his addiction to power and obsessive thirst for her blood, Sofia soon realizes that the safest place on the island is within his quarters, and she must do all within her power to win him over if she is to survive even one more night.

Will she succeed? ...or is she destined to the same fate that all other girls have met at the hands of the Novaks?
Book 2.)A Shade of Blood
When Sofia Claremont was kidnapped to a sunless island, uncharted by any map and ruled by the most powerful vampire coven on the planet, she believed she’d forever be a captive of its dark ruler, Derek Novak.

Now, after months of surviving an endless night, the morning sun may soon rise again for Sofia. Something has possessed Derek’s heart and he offers her a gift no human slave has ever been given in the history of his cursed island: escape.

High school, prom and a chance to move on with her life now await her.

But will she be able to forget the horrors that steal her sleep away at night? … and the feelings that haunt her for that tormented prince of darkness?
Book 3.) A Castle of Sand
What Sofia has with Derek feels like a sandcastle; temporary and something that the waves of life and time will soon ruin...

Since the return of Gregor Novak, the island has turned several shades darker. His hatred toward Sofia and thirst for fresh blood lead to a brutal war igniting between father and son.

Meanwhile, the hunters are gaining formidable strength and resources by the day; they know that the safety of The Shade hangs entirely on its ability to remain hidden from them.

And a sinister secret lies in wait for Sofia within the bowels of an Egyptian desert... a secret that threatens to crush her sandcastle much sooner than she could have expected.
Book 4.) A Shadow of Light
Since the implosion at The Oasis and Derek's stay at Hawk Headquarters, The Shade has fallen into a state of utter chaos. To make matters worse, the citizens of Derek's kingdom have become suspicious of his loyalties and accuse him of siding with the enemy... At a time when Derek desperately needs full cooperation from his subjects, they wish to put their own King on trial.

Meanwhile, Sofia is being held hostage by the hunters. They are determined to rid her of her infatuation with the vampire. She submits to the strict routine and training they impose on her, but the only fuel that keeps her going is the thought of reuniting with Derek - something Reuben is fighting with every fiber of his being to ensure will never happen.

...Until one day, out of the blue, Reuben appears to have a change of heart and comes to Sofia with a proposal; a solution that she never dreamed possible. A solution that would fulfil her heart's deepest desires and secure her and Derek's future together, forever.

But can she really trust this man who is so renowned for his hatred of vampires? Does she even have a choice?
Book 5.) A Blaze of Sun
"Of course you know who I am. I'm a daughter of the darkness just as surely as you are his son..."

Ever since his brief encounter with Emilia at The Shade, Derek's thoughts and dreams have been haunted with images of the mysterious, beautiful brunette. Plagued with guilt, he struggles to understand why he is so drawn to this dark stranger from his past.

When Emilia suddenly appears again on the island, Derek is both terrified and intrigued. But this time, he is determined to involve Sofia and discover who this woman is.

If only Derek and Sofia knew, Emilia is a mystery that should be left undiscovered...
Book 6.) A Gate of Night
Derek and Sofia are finally enjoying a well-deserved break. Staying at a resort with good food, sun and sea, Sofia is thrilled to witness Derek’s re-introduction to the human world.

They would almost be mistaken for a normal young couple, if it were not for the red-eyed monster lurking in the shadows and watching their every move, waiting for his signal to pounce…
Book 7.) A Break of Day
The greatly anticipated conclusion to Derek and Sofia's journey!

Everything Sofia believed to be true has crumbled before her very eyes...

In this explosive finale, secrets will be revealed, loyalties tested and trust broken.
Book 8.) A Shade of Novak
I never could have imagined that Derek and I would willingly turn back into vampires.

But there are some things in life that you just can't predict. Like the strange human disappearances that had started happening on the coasts surrounding us.

There would have been nothing mysterious about these kidnappings so close to our own turf, had The Shade's vampires not given up drinking human blood almost two decades ago...

-A Shade of Vampire stand-alone Trilogy:
A Shade of Kiev
My name is Kiev Novalic. I am a vampire, and a murderer.
Having betrayed the trust of my own kind and that of the enemies I sold myself to, I have three days left to live.
I stare at the girl in the cell opposite mine. Mona, she calls herself. A witch born without magic.
She might be my key to freedom, but I should know to stay away.
I should know: some scars are etched too deep to heal.
A Shade of Kiev 2
There is much about my past that I have never revealed to anyone.
Nobody knows that, before I lost myself, I was a physician's apprentice.
I have witnessed countless human illnesses.
But I have lived for centuries and never come across a vampire being sick with anything other than his own darkness.
Until today.
I'm staring at my blood on the floor and a raging migraine is taking hold of me.
I'm not sure what to make of it...
A Shade of Kiev 3
The greatly anticipated finale to Kiev's stand-alone trilogy!
After all that's happened, I thought I was past being surprised by Mona.
But standing here by the lake, I realize I've barely scratched the surface. Her soul is blacker than I could have imagined.
I thought I sought redemption.
But now, I wonder if this darkness is what attracted me to her all along...
Matteo's words ring in my ears: "Of creatures who inhabit the darkness, there are two types. Those who revel in it, and those who fight to escape it."
Which am I? Or which do I choose to be?

Enjoy! Also, everyone, please...Remember to SEED!! Thank you :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.34 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
A Shade of Vampire series(11 books)-Bella Forrest epub.mobi.

All Comments

thanks