A Serbian Film - (2010) - Srpski Film - Uncut 104 min

seeders: 15
leechers: 1
Added on July 5, 2011 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

A Serbian Film - (2010) - Srpski Film - Uncut 104 min (Size: 356.34 MB)
 A Serbian Film (2010) Uncut.mkv356.22 MB
 A Serbian Film (2010) Uncut.jpg121.95 KB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
356.34 MB
seeders:15
leechers:1
A Serbian Film - (2010) - Srpski Film - Uncut 104 min

All Comments

what's with all the people that want to be hardcore and declare this movie is tame?
Dude..How could you compare 2 guys 1 hammer to a movie? You're fucking stupid, man. Pick at your tiny little brain a bit and try to understand the difference between reality and a fucking movie. Fucking moron.
ko može ovo snimit nego BALKANAC,KOJI HOLIVUD
thanx
The video and audio seemed a little laggy for me, but besides that it runs ok. The movie it self was kinda strange.
Honestly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Yes, I havent been shocked like this in a long time, maybe ever, but I've seen worse. Don't get me wrong, this film is fucked up on an uncountable amount of levels but you want disturbing, look up 3 guys, 1 hammer...100% Real!!!
Why do people think this is disturbing,i felt more disturbed when Bambi died is the Disney cartoon,i was expectin some body dismemberments and stuff the film Snuff 102 is better and thats crap,if people really want to there curiosity tested send me a message and il show you some stuff that really will make you want to cry and feel sorry for the person and people,this is just a bit of fun on the gore factor of jaws,hell atleast the shark looked real.
2012-08-29 19:15
here comes a message
trust me,you realy dont want to watch this sick,so call,movie!