A Sassy Cavewoman Makes Slow-Burning Fire[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI][2015]-UBTRG

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 16, 2015 by WildTurkey00in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

A Sassy Cavewoman Makes Slow-Burning Fire[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI][2015]-UBTRG (Size: 3.82 MB)
 Sassy Cavewoman Makes (Slow-Burning) Fire_ A Paleo Cookbour Waistline and Put Pep in Your Step, A...2 MB
 Sassy Cavewoman Makes (Slow-Burning) Fire_ A Paleo Cookbour Waistline and Put Pep in Your Step, A...1.82 MB
 read me.txt636 bytes

Description

Format: EPUB/MOBI
Genre: Paleo/slow cooker/ cookbook/tutorial
Published: 2014

AS USUAL IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE OPENING UP MY EBOOK FILES USE CALIBRE, IT IS FREE, AND OPENS ANY FORMAT... IF YOU CANT OPEN IT WITH CALBIRE, IT WILL CONVERT THE EBOOK TO WHATEVER FORMAT YOU WANT (example: EPUBtoPDF, PDFtoMOBI....ect) ALSO, i DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO OPEN/CHECK EVERY FILE THAT i DOWNLOAD, IF IT IS TAGGED AS SOMEONE ELSES PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN DELETE IT....I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I HAVE TO WORK TWO SHITTY JOBS AND DO SCHOOL/HOMEWORK AND DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO. FINAL NOTE: IF THE TORRENT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD OR FULLY DOWNLOAD PLEASE SEND ME A PM SO THAT I CAN FIX THE PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

Book Description: Are you struggling to lose weight, halt your rapid aging, and reverse your affinity for diseases, like depression, diabetes, and Alzheimer's?

Do you feel like you just don't have enough time to commit to the Paleo diet plan, even though you know it's the best diet plan for you?

Do you feel like the Paleo diet is only a diet for "rich people?"

Are you tired of mundane, confusing, no-photograph cookbooks that don't show you your beautiful, end result?

This book is here to disprove you and to show you how you can lose weight on the Paleo diet-even without much time and without much money.

As a budget-friendly woman, myself, I am the perfect person to show you how.

The Paleo Slow Cooker Book Will Completely Re-Boot Your Diet Plan and Help You Lose Weight.

In this book, you'll discover:
The overall benefits of the Paleo diet solution, from its incredibly efficient reduction of your waistline to its consistent reversal of insulin resistance, depression, and anxiety. Lose fat and gain both mental and physical strength.

Why the Paleo diet is for you, regardless of your income. Each recipe includes a serving perfect for you for less than four dollars each. Therefore, you'll eat natural ingredients, pulsing with vibrant energy, for far less than four dollars per serving. This brings you to only about ten dollars per day that you spend on your health and your waistline.

How you can maximize your time and energy with the Paleo diet slow cooker recipes.

40 Recipes with 40 Vibrant, mouth-watering photographs of your end-result. Seriously, you won't be able to resist.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.82 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
A Sassy Cavewoman Makes Slow-Burning Fire[WildTurkey00][EPUB/MOBI][2015]-UBTRG