A Practice Grammar of German

seeders: 25
leechers: 4
Added on January 5, 2015 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

A Practice Grammar of German (Size: 13.62 MB)
 A Practice Grammar of German.pdf13.61 MB
 A Practice Grammar of German - cover.jpg11.26 KB
 A Practice Grammar of German - info.txt1.63 KB

Description

Product Details

Language: English, German
ISBN-10: 3885327228
ISBN-13: 978-3885327226

Reviews

The grammar explanations are very clear, straightforward and succint. It's oriented toward practice, with lots of exercises. I found this grammar very user-friendly, both in terms of finding topics and of understanding concepts. It is invaluable help for anyone studying German! However, I do not suggest it as the first and only source for beginners, as the explanations may be unclear to those with no previous knowledge of German. Finally (which may be a problem): the key to the exercises is not included with the book, but has to be purchased separately.

I ordered this book per the recommendation of a college instructor. I was a little disappointed because I was expecting a grammar to help with my German reading similar to one I use in a Latin or Greek class. It didn't have much more to offer than the textbook I used last year, and isn't very user-friendly for looking up any specific grammar points. As others have noted, there are no answers for the exercises, which doesn't make them very useful, if you can't figure out if you are doing them correctly. Perhaps I misunderstood what this book is meant to be used for, but because of the title, I was expecting a reference grammar, which this definitely is not.

I got this book used and most of the problems came solved with ink, that is on me I know. The book is very useful, I use it together with a few others that I won't mention at the moment. People, if you are going to fill the book, use a pencil, particularly if you will sell the book later on.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
13.62 MB
seeders:25
leechers:4